Thread: Whuddya think?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whuddya think?

This is a verse from a battle, on LB...There's alotta explaining for these lines, but I can expo all of it. It's a lot of subliminal shots...and a highly unorthodox rhyme scheme that was intended to make sure I got as many unthought of punches in...

Thowing a 'sweet sixteen' for GzG, just like Puffy did for Quincy, you stepson, you get MTV, while a "Mayback" is 'Just In', TMZ won't break it gently.
    Okay, so let's trade roles, you be Puffy for this line, I say this, cuz shit boy, you changed ya name so many times.
    Back to me son'in' you, easy Jeffrey, ex-Illini, daddy call the shots, so now you a Golden Knight, you can share ya brother's limelight.
    You staggerin' ya freshman season, you'll get it back Junior, hopefully DPS won't catch you driving drunk, while you playin' wit talk of a Rueger.
    Abbreviated 'Apollo Kids', 47th season, young'n, don't play with 'guns', ya 'Bear's' Forte be the reason.
    Yeah, you Chicago, Jay Cutler 'standing out', I catch you up the stairs, leak it public, and those you trynna impress, double time their current doubt.
    Ventrical anomalies occur due to principal properties, forty cal will pop these self made Pesci's, since they speak in Lyrical Prophecies.
    Speaking of you're place in LP, historically, you better than where I'm from, EP, but more recently, extended play changed the industry,' Banks' on long play going out like the Kennedys.
    'We need this money GAWD', this is 'Men versus Many', it's not Classick, sure the kid verses plenty, but an 'L', my pen curses Henny, dis dat drastic.
    I'm yet to see, cop a loss, I'll let it be, prolly shop and drop a G, cuz G squared, times G, still equals the same ol' G.
    Mayne, I'm gettin' live, droppin' bombs like a XM25, take it back a hundred forty years, start anotha 'Great Fire', ya generation greatly been deprived.
    My weapon ain't 'The Blend', nah, it's military stock, my rhyme just tend to be on lock, perhaps I'll brand it like Heckler & Koch.
    AceCope

Post Thanks / Like

this is a dope battle verse bro,Ace givin e'm hell!
    real shyt mayne U definatly one of the top lyricist on this site,if not the best-keep rippin it

Post Thanks / Like

What up Yung?! Been hopin' ya wudda get on...got mad audio going again and need ya on it...you down?

Post Thanks / Like

yeah U kno I got U just send me what you want me to get on and after I record I'll send it back,PZ