Thread: Fake Lean!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Fake Lean!

Alright I live in phoenix area and as many know I always have a cough. I heard that this kid was selling some shit and i was ontop of it because it was da purple. Well first off I brought my old 8oz bottle to make sure i was getting a 4. I was gonna pay 50. not a bad price here. so the kid goes to his trunk and takes out to pill containers filled with purple shit. He goes this is 4oz.. im like well your gonna pour it in this bottle cuz that aint... it was only 2 oz. The kid froze up and said he got skimped cuz hes gettin it from someone else. yeah sure. this is where I snag the shit and dip out the car. no payment necessary for someone who attempted to skimp me. I pour the shit up and its really dark purple, has a smell that is way too fruity, and ontop of that its bitter as fuck. idk about generic brands much but I know that this shit aint suppose to taste that bitter. whatever i drank it. I didnt feel shit besides tired. My guess it was just the promethazine syrup no codeine in it whatsoever, no chainsaw voice. wack as fuck.

about a week later a homie comes over claiming to have picked up 5oz. I ask where from and of course same guy. I tell him its fake and he says no it aint me and my friends did this shit and were fucked up. I knew it wasnt so, so i whipped out my recently traded 4oz bottle of qualitest prometh with codeine to compare, mine tasted sooo god damn good i wanted to just pour on some bitches tits and lick it off, his not so much. at the end of the night i siipped 1oz of prometh/codeine and took 15mg hydrocodone. I had chainsaw voice he didnt after sipping 3 oz.

No question that opiates are not preesent in this syrup shit this fools slanging for them steep drank prices. This has to be one of the dumbest things to do. anyways the next morning the styrofoam the kid used was on my counter i looked in the bottom and a whitish cream crystally substance was all over the bottom. I was surprised ive never seen syrup evaporate overnight? is this even possible? well anyways the fucking shit got scraped up and was sketch as fuck almost looked like some heroin. or even hash but neither wuld be in it. Idk wtf it was and I wish I could find out.

DESCRIPTION OF SYRUP!
    extremely dark purple, with crystals floating around in the syrup, it leaves the sides covered in crystals after u take a sip, it has that smell tho, that medicine lean smell but i doubt it is, bitter and not tasty... my assumption fake ass lean or some shitty as prescription shit.

Post Thanks / Like

kool

Post Thanks / Like

pop trunk show naked ass

Post Thanks / Like

awready

Post Thanks / Like

Fake, also qualitest doesn't taste good but if u like it, fvck it. There isn't any purple prometh syrup that doesn't contain codeine. There are several other purple syrups on the market that aren't promethazine/codeine, the most popular being Rondec Dm. A lot of fake shyt being sold I see, Desperado has a pic of some purpled colored something, def ain't drank. He could show you a pic. It's a damn shame what's happening to the drank game.

Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

Post Thanks / Like

whatever the shit i had was, it tasted like candy and got me fucked up so it was all good hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Boys coming fraud as fuck in the drank game. I had a dude I talked to last night that comes through on the pills and he knows how I am about the drank. He said he came across some but it was Qualitest so he did not even bother calling me lol. Gotta have that muddy, but something is better than nothing as long as it ain't fake boo boo

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustinMcNell View Post
    Alright I live in phoenix area and as many know I always have a cough. I heard that this kid was selling some shit and i was ontop of it because it was da purple. Well first off I brought my old 8oz bottle to make sure i was getting a 4. I was gonna pay 50. not a bad price here. so the kid goes to his trunk and takes out to pill containers filled with purple shit. He goes this is 4oz.. im like well your gonna pour it in this bottle cuz that aint... it was only 2 oz. The kid froze up and said he got skimped cuz hes gettin it from someone else. yeah sure. this is where I snag the shit and dip out the car. no payment necessary for someone who attempted to skimp me. I pour the shit up and its really dark purple, has a smell that is way too fruity, and ontop of that its bitter as fuck. idk about generic brands much but I know that this shit aint suppose to taste that bitter. whatever i drank it. I didnt feel shit besides tired. My guess it was just the promethazine syrup no codeine in it whatsoever, no chainsaw voice. wack as fuck.

about a week later a homie comes over claiming to have picked up 5oz. I ask where from and of course same guy. I tell him its fake and he says no it aint me and my friends did this shit and were fucked up. I knew it wasnt so, so i whipped out my recently traded 4oz bottle of qualitest prometh with codeine to compare, mine tasted sooo god damn good i wanted to just pour on some bitches tits and lick it off, his not so much. at the end of the night i siipped 1oz of prometh/codeine and took 15mg hydrocodone. I had chainsaw voice he didnt after sipping 3 oz.

No question that opiates are not preesent in this syrup shit this fools slanging for them steep drank prices. This has to be one of the dumbest things to do. anyways the next morning the styrofoam the kid used was on my counter i looked in the bottom and a whitish cream crystally substance was all over the bottom. I was surprised ive never seen syrup evaporate overnight? is this even possible? well anyways the fucking shit got scraped up and was sketch as fuck almost looked like some heroin. or even hash but neither wuld be in it. Idk wtf it was and I wish I could find out.

DESCRIPTION OF SYRUP!
    extremely dark purple, with crystals floating around in the syrup, it leaves the sides covered in crystals after u take a sip, it has that smell tho, that medicine lean smell but i doubt it is, bitter and not tasty... my assumption fake ass lean or some shitty as prescription shit.
    say if you find some real hit me up i just moved out here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juslivin View Post
    say if you find some real hit me up i just moved out here
    idk id need a pic of u smoking a blunt to assure you are not a narc. I know that their is so many different preparations you could be getting anything. I was offered a bottle of straight PROMETHAZINE DM and i was like wheres the codeine turns out didnt have any cause its just promethazine. all the robitussin DM AC and DMC have codeine in it and can be good b/c of potention by dxm. I know that qualitest is the shit no matter what anyone says, i think actavis taste like heaven, im talking like grapefruit bitter with this shit.

Post Thanks / Like

that is quite a story bro

Quote Originally Posted by swhtx713 View Post
    I should ban every spm fan

Post Thanks / Like

idk id need a pic of u smoking a blunt to assure you are not a narc. I know that their is so many different preparations you could be getting anything. I was offered a bottle of straight PROMETHAZINE DM and i was like wheres the codeine turns out didnt have any cause its just promethazine. all the robitussin DM AC and DMC have codeine in it and can be good b/c of potention by dxm. I know that qualitest is the shit no matter what anyone says, i think actavis taste like heaven, im talking like grapefruit bitter with this shit.
    lmao that nigga hit that hoe

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you live at

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know whos gayer, guy who posted this or the fag right above me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Khameleon View Post
    I don't know whos gayer, guy who posted this or the fag right above me
    gangfight?

Mashin' For My Dream

Post Thanks / Like

Homie, you should have saved yourself the time. Typing that much on this site is not appreciated by most.

But yea people are known to gank people. Nothing new. Just examine what you getting.