Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is seroquel for?

Post Thanks / Like

Default what is seroquel for?

I know someone that took one of them hoes at like 6pm and by 4am theyre ass was in the hopital. The paramedics thought the nigga tried to o.d. But they counted his shit, he only took 1. I was like the fuck. So I dont know, I hope I never take that shit.

Ronni313 Guest

Fuckin google it.

It's for bipolar

Post Thanks / Like

But, look at the first hand threads here. Youll get true accounts of how people felt on em. But taking at 6 & going to er by 4 am just sound like they started comin down, or had an allergic/bad reaction. Alotta people get so amped that a heart attack scare incurrs, as well as panic attacks. If they thought he od'd he never took it before or dont need that dosing. TYP has spoken the most bout them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 915AceCope-FOE View Post
    But, look at the first hand threads here. Youll get true accounts of how people felt on em. But taking at 6 & going to er by 4 am just sound like they started comin down, or had an allergic/bad reaction. Alotta people get so amped that a heart attack scare incurrs, as well as panic attacks. If they thought he od'd he never took it before or dont need that dosing. TYP has spoken the most bout them.
    Exactly. Can't imagine one pill doing that much damage unless what you said...

Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

fasdfgasdgas adgas

Post Thanks / Like

Their for people that have schiz or taken with other anti depressants for depression

unless you on em heavy like typ, then you pop them hoes to catch a nod
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    dat boy cheifin da truff
    Quote Originally Posted by M3xikoNikka View Post
    Damn Chiefin just caught that major fade
    R.I.P Chiefin

edit: i wish i was on my computer i would of made that post as my sig Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by ESHTX_713 View Post
    if SCREW was alive, tha whole world would be different.

Post Thanks / Like

To answer your question, they are mood stabilizers designed to calm a patient who is diagnosed schizophrenia or bipolar who have tendencies to overreact in certain situations or have anger issues.

Most people who abuse them usually feel heavy drowsiness but it varies from person to person.

Quote Originally Posted by swhtx713 View Post
    I should ban every spm fan

Post Thanks / Like

So if u catch nod on one, u aint gonna be er'ing it up @ 4 am. Unless someone randomly said, oh he sleeping, lets take em to the er

Post Thanks / Like

Seroquel is a anti-psychotic, its not by any means a recreational drug... it may put you sleep and turn you into a zombie but thats it. It doesn't feel good, it doesn't provide any euphoria... it should only be used by those who may truly need it. It sucks, I've never seen a forum full of people that actually like them... THEY ARE NOT A RECREATIONAL DRUG... THEY WILL NOT GET YOU HIGH.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313:632216
    Fuckin google it.

It's for bipolar

Say bitch fuck you....some people dont fuck with them white ppl terms........lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Naw I mean I know its a psych med but like I didnt know it shut your shit down....yea he got up around 3am and fell down and couldnt get up for shit.... I mean he was up but.couldnt move or talk..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meyda87 View Post
    Naw I mean I know its a psych med but like I didnt know it shut your shit down....yea he got up around 3am and fell down and couldnt get up for shit.... I mean he was up but.couldnt move or talk..
    Pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    dat boy cheifin da truff
    Quote Originally Posted by M3xikoNikka View Post
    Damn Chiefin just caught that major fade
    R.I.P Chiefin

edit: i wish i was on my computer i would of made that post as my sig Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by ESHTX_713 View Post
    if SCREW was alive, tha whole world would be different.

Post Thanks / Like

Bipolar, a white people term.... what the fuck? No, maybe the educated term to use.
    Its used for a variety of conditions from bipolar,depression,insomnia,schizophrenia.
    As said before it belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-psychotics. Like I said before they're not recreational, no fun, and will not get you high.

Ronni313 Guest

Say bitch fuck you....some people dont fuck with them white ppl terms........lmao
    I guess so

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yteek:632428
    Bipolar, a white people term.... what the fuck? No, maybe the educated term to use.
    Its used for a variety of conditions from bipolar,depression,insomnia,schizophrenia.
    As said before it belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-psychotics. Like I said before they're not recreational, no fun, and will not get you high.
    Damn I know that shit, but if u google that shit it dont tell you how it make u feel and shit.....damn...i dont wanna take that shit, I dont do drugs cause thats them ppl tryin to kill you.....i gotta take like 7 scripts a day do I take it no....that bitch tryna kill me...

Post Thanks / Like

Damn I know that shit, but if u google that shit it dont tell you how it make u feel and shit.....damn...i dont wanna take that shit, I dont do drugs cause thats them ppl tryin to kill you.....i gotta take like 7 scripts a day do I take it no....that bitch tryna kill me...
    finally the reason why you post morbid news....cuz you you dont take your meds

meyda beleive it or not there prescribed to you for a reason so they make you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, sounding all crazy... no offense.
    7 pills for what? Umm fuck that.

Post Thanks / Like

I do feel better each and everyday.......nigga u trippin.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Souf Side Texican:632512
    take your cazy pills meyda
    they aint crazy pills, nigga. They happy pills, I trash that shit. Im happy by my god damn self nigga....

Post Thanks / Like

What the difference?
    What are the medications?

Post Thanks / Like

SS&L said it proper. One of the reasons u scribed more than 1 cuz of ur claims that they trynna kill u. Pills dont commit acts of homocide or suicide, people do.

Post Thanks / Like

ITE HERE IT GOES LET ME SPIT GAME CUZ THIS THROWED YOUNG NIGGA BE ON THEM SEROQUELS HEAVY

ITE 1ST OF ALL SEROQUELS IS FOR SUM THROWED OFF IN DA HEAD ASS NIGGAS.... I GOT PLENTY OF NIGGAS WHO GET EM PERSCRIBED AND AS FOR THAT NIGGA TOM BOUT THERE AINT NO EUPHORIA TO IT ITS NOT A RECREATIOANL DRUG WELL THATS TRUE IN A WAY CUZ THAT SEROQUEL WILL KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT COLD AND HARD IF THEY THEM BIG ASS 1S YOU JUST GONNA BE A ZOMBIE ASS NIGGA... THATS IF YOU TAKE (REGULAR NIGGAS) A 100 MG OR HIGHER... BUT IM SURE IF YALL WEAK NIGGAS TOOK A LIL BITTY 25 MG OR 50 YALL WILL FEEL THE GOOD PILL TINGLING FEELING LIKE U ON BARS R N SHIT..RITE BEFORE U CRASH THE FUCK OUT... BUT ITS NOT TRUE THAT THEY NOT RECREATIONAL DRUGS ITS JUST THEY 2 RAW FO YO ASS CUZ I BE ON THEM HOES I CAN POP LIKE 4 LIL BITTY 50S N FEEL GOOD (DATS WIT MY TOLERANCE I BE DOIN B TOWN N SHIT A 25 IS USUALLY ENUFF TO KNOCK A NIGGA OUT) OR I CAN POP A 200 OR 300 AND GET ALL FUCKED UP... POP THE 400 AND BE CRASHED OUT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY OR MAYBE THE DAY AFTER
    Last edited by throwed young playa; 01-17-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yteek:632529
    What the difference?
    What are the medications?
    Alpralozam , zaponex, temazepam, ambien, lorazepam, abilify, and loxapine........

I think they more for sleepin, I dont like that shit.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 915AceCope-FOE:632535
    SS&L said it proper. One of the reasons u scribed more than 1 cuz of ur claims that they trynna kill u. Pills dont commit acts of homocide or suicide, people do.
    Hell nah, I dont wanna die.....lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by throwed young playa:632543
    ITE HERE IT GOES LET ME SPIT GAME CUZ THIS THROWED YOUNG NIGGA BE ON THEM SEROQUELS HEAVY

ITE 1ST OF ALL SEROQUELS IS FOR SUM THROWED OFF IN DA HEAD ASS NIGGAS.... I GOT PLENTY OF NIGGAS WHO GET EM PERSCRIBED AND AS FOR THAT NIGGA TOM BOUT THERE AINT NO EUPHORIA TO IT ITS NOT A RECREATIOANL DRUG WELL THATS TRUE IN A WAY CUZ THAT SEROQUEL WILL KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT COLD AND HARD IF THEY THEM BIG ASS 1S YOU JUST GONNA BE A ZOMBIE ASS NIGGA... THATS IF YOU TAKE (REGULAR NIGGAS) A 100 MG OR HIGHER... BUT IM SURE IF YALL WEAK NIGGAS TOOK A LIL BITTY 25 MG OR 50 YALL WILL FEEL THE GOOD PILL TINGLING FEELING LIKE U ON BARS R N SHIT..RITE BEFORE U CRASH THE FUCK OUT... BUT ITS NOT TRUE THAT THEY NOT RECREATIONAL DRUGS ITS JUST THEY 2 RAW FO YO ASS CUZ I BE ON THEM HOES I CAN POP LIKE 4 LIL BITTY 50S N FEEL GOOD (DATS WIT MY TOLERANCE I BE DOIN B TOWN N SHIT A 25 IS USUALLY ENUFF TO KNOCK A NIGGA OUT) OR I CAN POP A 200 OR 300 AND GET ALL FUCKED UP... POP THE 400 AND BE CRASHED OUT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY OR MAYBE THE DAY AFTER

Damn....naw I think they was 50mgs

Post Thanks / Like

N YES THAT SHIT DO FUCK WIT YO HEAD I BEEN FUCKIN WIT THESE SINCE I WAS A LIL BOY BARELY GETTIN INTO MIDDLE SKOO SO I DONE SEEN A LOT OF SHIT IVE BROKE NIGGAS OFF AND SEE THEM BE ALL FUCKED UP BUT GET MAD AS FUCK LIKE START GETTIN VIOLENT N SHIT R WATEVER AND AS FOR THEM NIGGAS WHO I NO WHO BE GETTIN EM PRESCRIBED.. STR8 UP THEY ALL SUM GANGSTA ASS NIGGAS WHO HAVE ALL BEEN THRU SUM SHIT.. WHO DONE PUT IN WORK N SHIT U CAN TELL THEY GOT PROBLEMS BUT I NO SUM PPL WHO GET THE LIL 25S AND 50S PRESCRIBED CUZ THEY GOT SLEEPIN PROBLEMS
    Last edited by throwed young playa; 01-17-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn....naw I think they was 50mgs
    wtf... he must have been allergic to that shit r sumthin cuz that aint shit.. enough to a knock a nigga out but shit i seen lil kids and my self take them big ass 300s and 400s and even more and we just crash the fuck out

Post Thanks / Like

Default If you dont want can I have em?

Alpralozam , zaponex, temazepam, ambien, lorazepam, abilify, and loxapine........

3 benzos and my favorite non-opiate, ambien. Ill take those from you. Others arent me. But if you aint putting em to use, lemme borrow em.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by throwed young playa:632552
    N YES THAT SHIT DO FUCK WIT YO HEAD I BEEN FUCKIN WIT THESE SINCE I WAS A LIL BOY BARELY GETTIN INTO MIDDLE SKOO SO I DONE SEEN A LOT OF SHIT IVE BROKE NIGGAS OFF AND SEE THEM BE ALL FUCKED UP BUT GET MAD AS FUCK LIKE START GETTIN VIOLENT N SHIT R WATEVER AND AS FOR THEM NIGGAS WHO I NO WHO BE GETTIN EM PRESCRIBED.. STR8 UP THEY ALL SUM GANGSTA ASS NIGGAS WHO HAVE ALL BEEN THRU SUM SHIT.. WHO DONE PUT IN WORK N SHIT U CAN TELL THEY GOT PROBLEMS BUT I NO SUM PPL WHO GET THE LIL 25S AND 50S PRESCRIBED CUZ THEY GOT SLEEPIN PROBLEMS
    Yea he got it for sleep and he finally.did but it fucked.him up....i kinda felt bad.for that nigga....cause he never takes pills

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 915AceCope-FOE:632557

3 benzos and my favorite non-opiate, ambien. Ill take those from you. Others arent me. But if you aint putting em to use, lemme borrow em.

Hahaha which ones? Wtf is benzos?

Post Thanks / Like

I was told to take these into consideration to help wit sleep and depression. How is the cost, cuz they brand, right? Even if they was $1 a pill, I wuddnt want, right now, cuz I dont have tons experierence wit em.

Post Thanks / Like

The -ams are benzos. Its their drug class. Id ask for those and the ambien.

Post Thanks / Like

shit idk bout no pharmacy shit but on the streets the lil 1s all the way up to the 100s can go for a dollar a pop.. 200s for 2 and 300s and 400s for 3.. it all depends on the person who sellin them of course but thats how it usually go

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 915AceCope-FOE:632567
    The -ams are benzos. Its their drug class. Id ask for those and the ambien.
    Oh ok well say inbox me I go again on the 31st for refills

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by throwed young playa:632570
    shit idk bout no pharmacy shit but on the streets the lil 1s all the way up to the 100s can go for a dollar a pop.. 200s for 2 and 300s and 400s for 3.. it all depends on the person who sellin them of course but thats how it usually go
    Where u at inbox me....

Post Thanks / Like

Just cause it may "fuck you up? doesn't mean its good, it is nothing like Xanax or any other benzo. Being sedated and zombified with the lack of euphoria or feel good just sucks... for those who feel good on then maybe its just leveling you out for something else like a pre-existing condtion. It sucks, they give this to people in rehab... they wouldn't give you something you can get high off of. Its a dysphoric drug, just cause you can feel it or think you're getting fucked up... doesn't mean much, its a shitty drug to take for anything other than what it may be prescribed for.

To the dealers and buyers, the ones getting them off the streets, I'm shaking my head.
    Sell and obtain real drugs, not anti-psychotics.

Also ambien is not a benzo, works on similar receptors and has a similar effect... but it belong to a class called z-drugs. Never mind that, thought someone got confused thinking they were a benzo.
    Last edited by yteek; 01-17-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Ronni313 Guest

My dad died from them seraquels real talk he was 60

Post Thanks / Like

How did he die, overdosed?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast