Thread: Ever Feel Like...

Niko210 is offline 🏦💀😱🔫😠💰💰💰💰👍✌️
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ever Feel Like...

Ever feel like you got a void in your life. Like you just wake up one morning and feel like something is missing. But you don't know what that something is. And you feel like theres a rain cloud floating above your head bringing a downpour of rain on you & that rain cloud just struck you with lightning. So its 6 in the morning so you go outside and sit to think what this void is & how you can fill it. But you cant figure it out so you smoke some blunts to try to put your mind on something else, but you the kind of person who is a deep thinker when your high so you just think about it more & more. And the you realize its 10:04am & you gotta be downtown at the studio for class in an hour. So you get ready for the day & drive downtown in this bullshit Austin traffic on I-35. And you a fast driver & people drive to slow so you feel like road raging & smashing peoples cars our the way but you in a small 4 door Impala & you dont wanna fuck your car up so you just stay on their tail til they switch lanes. So you go throughout your day & the rain cloud is still there bringing a constant downpour of rain. And you come to realize that your just in a funk again, the same funk like you were in late last year in early November & December & you just gotta snap out of it but you don't know how.
    Last edited by Niko210; 01-23-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West View Post
    I HATE WHEN I'M ON A FLIGHT AND I WAKE UP WITH A WATER BOTTLE NEXT TO ME. LIKE OH GREAT, NOW I GOTTA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WATER BOTTLE.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes....i used to fucking ride the metro for hours cause i had a gang of shit on my mind. I would just sit and ponder on all the bullshit i was involved with or causing. To this day ill walk for miles and miles and hours and hours in order to clear my mind...shit, now im depressed....

Post Thanks / Like

You thinkin to much nigguh

Just hit the blunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    dat boy cheifin da truff
    Quote Originally Posted by M3xikoNikka View Post
    Damn Chiefin just caught that major fade
    R.I.P Chiefin

edit: i wish i was on my computer i would of made that post as my sig Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by ESHTX_713 View Post
    if SCREW was alive, tha whole world would be different.

Post Thanks / Like

We got a serial killer growing slowly in u

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sadr22:636286
    Yes....i used to fucking ride the metro for hours cause i had a gang of shit on my mind. I would just sit and ponder on all the bullshit i was involved with or causing. To this day ill walk for miles and miles and hours and hours in order to clear my mind...shit, now im depressed....
    Yuh mane I feel. That. Sometime I just chill out side for hours. Smoke & think about stuff.
    I HATE WHEN I'M ON A FLIGHT AND I WAKE UP WITH A WATER BOTTLE NEXT TO ME. LIKE OH GREAT, NOW I GOTTA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WATER BOTTLE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefin:636287
    You thinkin to much nigguh

Just hit the blunt
    I was smokin all morning...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lilro44:636291
    We got a serial killer growing slowly in u
    Na I ain't that violent anymore.