Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StaySmokinAndLeanin View Post
    first time i smoked a chewy
    hahahah damm you crazy

Post Thanks / Like

Cocaine in a blunt is a good waste of cocaine, not really effective nor smart.
    Snort your powder, smoke your weed.... no other way around it.
    When it comes to best bud, it really depends more on the grower and the conditions and the strain plays a part in it but without a good grow and dry down..its worthless.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yteek View Post
    When it comes to best bud, it really depends more on the grower and the conditions and the strain plays a part in it but without a good grow and dry down..its worthless.
    smoking bud is a waste too but people still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

No its not a waste, even compared to vaporizing or edibles...smoking has the best effect in my opinion. When it comes to cocaine you need to vaporize and turn it into freebase not burn it, for it to be effective....thats why smoking it in a blunt is worthless...you're only going to get a little numb or a little effect....but it is completely insufficient in comparison to snorting it like its made for.

Post Thanks / Like

it's kinda hard to tell which bud is the best after a million blunts have been burned

Quote Originally Posted by Young Jeezy
    SNOWMAN, GETCHA HANDS UP HIGH/
    IT'S YA BOY MISTER 17.5/
    I TAKE IT BACK TO DA BLOCK/
    BACK TO DA KITCHEN, BACK TO DA POT/

Post Thanks / Like

No its not a waste, even compared to vaporizing or edibles...smoking has the best effect in my opinion. When it comes to cocaine you need to vaporize and turn it into freebase not burn it, for it to be effective....thats why smoking it in a blunt is worthless...you're only going to get a little numb or a little effect....but it is completely insufficient in comparison to snorting it like its made for.
    yeah because your experience is more credible then science.

the flame of a lighter is high enough to burn off most of the THC in the bud compared to edibles. its a proven fact.

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

guys guys im talkin bout the best bud YALL done had not in general lol n shit yall boys ova here talkin bout white girl n shit lmao

Post Thanks / Like

shit i dont be puttin my white n my weed i rather snort dat shit but i know niggas who be on that shit hard so it must do somethin

Post Thanks / Like

and as fo da thread shit i dont no i be cheefin all day every day n dat aint no exageratin

Post Thanks / Like

yeah because your experience is more credible then science.

the flame of a lighter is high enough to burn off most of the THC in the bud compared to edibles. its a proven fact.
    Most of the thc? No,thats far from true...maybe some but not most.
    Edibles also create a different buzz and they take a long time to kick in.
    While vaporizing doesn't always get hot enough for some the cannabinoids to take effect.
    When you smoke it hits you really quick and you the most out of the active ingredient.
    Any seasoned smoker who's tried vaping and eating... bong rips will have a stronger effect...the rush from a bong rip is incomparable.
    When it comes to science though, burning cocaine in a blunt is a waste.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by throwed young playa View Post
    shit i dont be puttin my white n my weed i rather snort dat shit but i know niggas who be on that shit hard so it must do somethin
    Maybe something, along with a strong placebo.

Post Thanks / Like

alright yeah im wrong about shit i do daily. shoudlve never even went into this fuckin thread SMFH
    Last edited by StaySmokinAndLeanin; 02-06-2012 at 08:28 PM.

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

Just cause you do it daily, doesn't mean you're right look up cocaine in blunts on bluelight...if you want a forum full educated users explain. Same goes for saying the lighter takes out most of the thc, if it did...we wouldn't smoke it.

No offense, just we call be better informed.

Post Thanks / Like

whatever mr professor

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just saying, look into before taking offense.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i always snort it up first then smoke an L

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juslivin View Post
    Yeah i always snort it up first then smoke an L
    Yeah, snort a .5 and put a .5 in a blunt....and lie to me and say that the .5 in the blunt got you higher.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, snort a .5 and put a .5 in a blunt....and lie to me and say that the .5 in the blunt got you higher.
    smoke .5 of a gram and then eat .5 gram edible and then lie to me saying your high is better.

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

This.

If it is grown with the correct nutrient and light cycles then you still have a chance. It all comes down to how precisely you harvest, dry, and cure your crop, also timing is everything. If these things are not done right then no matter what strain you're smoking it will still be garbage.

Just because someone says it is White Widow doesn't automatically mean it's real Widow and is the GOAT of all weed, you have to look a little closer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by swhtx713 View Post
    I should ban every spm fan

Post Thanks / Like

smoke .5 of a gram and then eat .5 gram edible and then lie to me saying your high is better.
    Eating and smoking cannabis have different effects, not one being better then the other. If you smoke cannabis or eat it, either way, it will be thoroughly absorbed. When it comes down to it, you need at least 7 grams of dank to create a sufficient batch of edibles. Though it is a lot of weed, edibles are nice. If you don't have enough to throw into a batch of edibles, you risk waisting your weed on a batch of ineffective edibles. You can not make effective edibles with a .5 nor would eating a .5 piece of edible(being so small) would be nearly as effective as .5 smoked.

You don't know what you're talking about and I'm not being a dick but unless you have some facts to back your argument then just leave it at that, you're making yourself look stupid...educate yourself.

Unlike eating and smoking cannabis(both effective means of consumption), cocaine hcl(powder) smoked in a blunt is not. Cocaine hcl, needs to be vaporized not burned in a blunt. If you want to smoke cocaine, crack is your best bet...thats all on you. Maybe it does something for you, cool...but like I said .5 in a blunt or .5 in a line..thats one line will have you more geeked then that one blunt... no doubt about it. Cocaine is too expensive of a drug to waist using insufficient methods, snorting it....hands down is the best run for your money.
    Last edited by yteek; 02-07-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Eating and smoking cannabis have different effects, not one being better then the other. If you smoke cannabis or eat it, either way, it will be thoroughly absorbed. When it comes down to it, you need at least 7 grams of dank to create a sufficient batch of edibles. Though it is a lot of weed, edibles are nice. If you don't have enough to throw into a batch of edibles, you risk waisting your weed on a batch of ineffective edibles. You can not make effective edibles with a .5 nor would eating a .5 piece of edible(being so small) would be nearly as effective as .5 smoked.

You don't know what you're talking about and I'm not being a dick but unless you have some facts to back your argument then just leave it at that, you're making yourself look stupid...educate yourself.

Unlike eating and smoking cannabis(both effective means of consumption), cocaine hcl(powder) smoked in a blunt is not. Cocaine hcl, needs to be vaporized not burned in a blunt. If you want to smoke cocaine, crack is your best bet...thats all on you. Maybe it does something for you, cool...but like I said .5 in a blunt or .5 in a line..thats one line will have you more geeked then that one blunt... no doubt about it. Cocaine is too expensive of drug to waist, snorting it....hands down is the best run for your money.
    and youve brought facts into this thread

right

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

I did, you're right.
    Learn something.

Post Thanks / Like

im guessing youve never heard of foilies then

dude really your just trying to extend your e-penis on here and im just telling you what i did

then you come in here and be the debbie downer

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not, I'm just telling you....cocaine hcl(powder) needs to be vaporized and not burned....if it was cost effective smoked.... they wouldn't make crack. You saying a .5 edible would get you higher then .5 smoked, no it wouldn't. You need a lot of weed for edibles, unlike you do for smoking....if you did put a lot into the edible... a .5 piece probably isn't enough.... .5 is a crumb.

Maybe you did get something out of it, maybe it was a placebo, its all on you... I could care less. Saying that its more effective then snorting it, is bullshit... have you ever snorted coke? It reminds me of how people think putting lean on a blunt... gives you the lean high. No it doesn't. Its not effective smoked like that, plus you need like 2oz even to feel it, even if a blunt could soak up 2oz it would not get you leaning.

Google cocaine in a blunt and see what results from that, cause obviously you think you know better.
    Last edited by yteek; 02-07-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not, I'm just telling you....cocaine hcl(powder) needs to be vaporized and not burned....if it was effective smoked.... they wouldn't make crack. You saying a .5 edible would get you higher then .5 smoked, no it wouldn't. You need a lot of weed for edibles, unlike you do for smoking....if you did put a lot into the edible... a .5 piece probably isn't enough.... .5 is a crumb.

Google cocaine in a blunt and see what results from that, cause obviously you think you know better.
    a firecracker i can make with .5 of dank and get higher then smoking a shitty ass pinner .5

and i just said look up FOILIES

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, you're right. Go eat your .5 of weed sprinkled with some peanut butter.... PLACEBO(look it up).If you believe something enough, even water would get you drunk. Its not going to get you higher then .5 smoked... I'm not going to argue...you're right.

I looked up FOILIES, this came up " when you take coke(cocaine), make a thin paste over foil and then light from underneath the foil and inhale the smoke that rises
    i did some foilies last thursday."
    Thats vaporizing, not cocaine being burned in a blunt... exactly what I was saying...it needs to be vaporized.

You make G.E.D recipients look bad.
    In response to what you posted below, I'm not an elitist, I rarely use drugs anymore(except the occasional lean)... but I do educate myself and know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by yteek; 02-07-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i cant fuckin stand drug elitists

i knew eventually TTO would have its own

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually just roll up a fat stick of white and snort .5 of some kind bud

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll niggas Rodney King this shit and move on to somethin' else.

Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

Post Thanks / Like

lol damm gettin all technical round here n shit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by movin_slow_mo View Post
    Ya'll niggas Rodney King this shit and move on to somethin' else.
    What you mean by Rodney King? Police brutality, drunk driving?
    I think you meant kill it, but Rodney is still kicking it.
    Last edited by yteek; 02-07-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

first dude on my ignore list

consider yourself honored

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool, way to take offense over some silly shit.... like I said google it...instead getting pissy and thinking I'm some elitist. Cocaine hcl is not really effective when smoked, but when vaporized it is....cocaine hcl is burned in a blunt. You said look up FOILES, that is vaporizing... you say eating a .5 of weed gets people higher then ,.5 smoked..... I'll let the whole forum test that out.
    What are you 16-17, I know you can't be a grown up with this bullshit.... any google search on the topic could help you tremendously instead spewing bullshit.
    Last edited by yteek; 02-07-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

What you mean by Rodney King? Police brutality, drunk driving?
    I think you meant kill it, but Rodney is still kicking it.
    Wrong. All your analyzing and u still missed my gotdamn point nigga.. You remember his famous phrase "can't we all just get along"? That's what my statement meant. That more understandable? In reality, everybody cool here (we agree to disagree sometimes), but drop the shit and move on.
    Last edited by movin_slow_mo; 02-07-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by movin_slow_mo View Post
    Wrong. All your analyzing and u still missed my gotdamn point nigga.. You remember his famous phrase "can't we all just get along"? That's what my statement meant. That more understandable? In reality, everybody cool here (we agree to disagree sometimes), but drop the shit and move on.
    I can agree with the get along part, but at one point you just have to give credit when credit is due instead of beating your dead horse, no offense to anyone...but when you tell me to look something up and it says the same thing I'm arguing, come on...wtf?

Fuck it, there's no convincing some people... I'm just more open to trying understand shit instead of thinking I know it all, I guess back to the topic.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea homie, do that. I'm not taking any sides on anything, just would like to see it kept moving. At the end of the day, right or wrong, we still taking something to the head lol.

Anyway, back to thread. I Haven't consumed plant in forever & a day, best high I've experienced was my very first time consuming brownies (5mg xanax was ingested as well). I was ill prepared for what was to come 2hours later.
    Last edited by movin_slow_mo; 02-07-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Eating and smoking give two completely different effects, bottom line. I will say I have gotten way more stoned eating than smoking, but a completely different high that cannot be compared to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UGK 4 Life View Post
    Eating and smoking give two completely different effects, bottom line. I will say I have gotten way more stoned eating than smoking, but a completely different high that cannot be compared to me.
    No doubt edibles can get you really fucked up, not denying it. Just in terms of sufficiency and the amount needed, smoking wins hands down...you need a lot of weed for edibles anyone who argues otherwise I strongly disagree. Despite opinion, forget it.... just about the cocaine thing it does have some science behind it.

When it comes to best bud, there really no best bud imo opinion...but my best experience is just smoking hash... i just like the method I go about it better then smoking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast