Thread: plain promethazine syrup, NO CODEINE

Post Thanks / Like

Default plain promethazine syrup, NO CODEINE

i came across this shit my boy got from the pharmacy....its hi-tech plain promethazine syrup, NO CODEINE

just wondering what your guys' take on it is...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swaggedup925 View Post
    i came across this shit my boy got from the pharmacy....its hi-tech plain promethazine syrup, NO CODEINE

just wondering what your guys' take on it is...
    Promethazine without a opiate like codeine useless.
    r
    Its not recreational by itself and does not get you high, makes you drowsy but thats it not high whatsoever.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, by itself, nothing. Drop some hydros n sip that plain, its pleasant. Well any benzo, pain killer combined with it has the prometh slightly complimenting the effect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 915AceCope-FOE View Post
    I agree, by itself, nothing. Drop some hydros n sip that plain, its pleasant. Well any benzo, pain killer combined with it has the prometh slightly complimenting the effect.
    Yes sir, pop some codones beforehand & then sip the plain

Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by movin_slow_mo View Post
    Yes sir, pop some codones beforehand & then sip the plain
    If you really want to potentiate, its best to sip the promethazine first so the enzymes needed are available when the opiate is introduced which help extend duration and for better absorption. You want to make sure you give it 15 mins at the very least after you take if you want to get the most out of whatever opiate.
    Last edited by yteek; 09-04-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yteek View Post
    If you really want to potentiate, its best to sip the promethazine first so the enzymes needed are available when the opiate is introduced which help extend duration and for better absorption. You want to make sure you give it 15 mins at the very least after you take if you want to get the most out of whatever opiate.
    True, promethazine increases the maximum plasma concentration but I'll tell you why I like taking it after now. Taking it before diminishes any euphoria felt by the hydrocodone for me. In a sense, it clouds the feeling because it's sedating. If I take the hydrocodone before, I get to feel the codone euphoria, and then I'll take the promethazine to kill off the nausea and get that lean. I used to use promethazine before to potentiate all the time , but have changed up recently in the last year and a half. It works best for me that way, that's why I suggested it.
    Last edited by movin_slow_mo; 09-04-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

Post Thanks / Like

Iima giit a bottle of dat plaiin prometh today iis $40 too much for iit??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Royalty View Post
    Iima giit a bottle of dat plaiin prometh today iis $40 too much for iit??
    Way too much.

You can't get high on it alone, its a waste....I'd spend that money on some real drugs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yteek View Post
    Way too much.

You can't get high on it alone, its a waste....I'd spend that money on some real drugs.
    Aiight thanxz!

Post Thanks / Like

yo ma lil nigga just copped 32 ouncez of plain prometh nd i got 60mg morphinez nd hydrocodone pillz. how many oz yall think would be needed to potentiate

Post Thanks / Like

Shit... send me some of that plain lol. Ya'll boys don't need that much. I got uses for an 8 of that.

No more than 75mg... which is don't go over 2oz or you'll really feel that sedation. Really 1.5oz would be ideal.

Post Thanks / Like

Not 32 oz.

Post Thanks / Like

lol feel me? nd how much does the prometh go for a ounce? he wantz to do a trade for morphinez nd vicodin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dranksippa925 View Post
    lol feel me? nd how much does the prometh go for a ounce? he wantz to do a trade for morphinez nd vicodin
    Shit I wasn't playing. Let a nigga grab something lol.

Even in Tx where drank is the highest, the plain is very cheap. 8's go for 50-60(street price)... The most I've ever seen was 80 for an 8, and that was a hurler kno'm sayin. It's got to be cheaper where your at... like 5/line, somewhere around there. Most folk won't even buy it. They figure no codeine so it's useless. I wouldn't trade for it though unless you like taking the plain with some morph, codones on the side. It could be beneficial then.

Post Thanks / Like

fasho brody nd ya i told em ill give em one 60 mg morphine for 4 ouncez nd he agreed so fuck it lol

Post Thanks / Like

fasho brody nd ya i told em ill give em one 60 mg morphine for 4 ouncez nd he agreed so fuck it lol
    Shit, that's a win. You can fck around and use 1-2oz 30mins before you take those codones n morphs. That's the best way to potentiate them. I take the prometh after now because I like to feel the codone ahead of time, the euphoria. Then I take the prometh to kill the nausea and catch that sedation feeling. But scientifically speaking, to potentiate you must take before the opiate of your choosing.

Post Thanks / Like

i heard that prometh burnz off the hydrocodone buzz quicker tho? i read that sumwhere you think thas true?

Post Thanks / Like

i heard that prometh burnz off the hydrocodone buzz quicker tho? i read that sumwhere you think thas true?
    No way I am probably the combo master of plain prometh and Slo and a few others will probably agree. I will combo that shit with codones which I take daily, valium, oxy or any other opiate really. Unless you just have a crazy tolerance like me or Ace then take that shit and combo the fuck out of it. Don't be like me and combo 3 Valiums, 4 Oxy, 6 Hydrocodone and a 5oz of Prometh then decide you want to clean one of your assault rifles at 1am. Shit just don't end well gnr

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

Post Thanks / Like

I can go for plain or purp at anytime. It's all about the taste considering the high comes with erythang else we does.
    @UGK - yeah, cleaning assault rifles after aint a good idea. I got stupid last night after droppin a quad dose of a tootsie roll and po'd up some plain and dropped a 300 mg THC jolly in the cup...I was face down in the mattress by 2 am, like, mayne, I love this shit! I feel asleep wit a bud of purple I was crushin up in my hand. Good shit!

Post Thanks / Like

That's the thing all my guns are already clean lol. I went short bus that night and my front door paid the price GNR

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry...I had a 12 hour blackout/disassociative state on Wednesday night...I've seen footage and I swear the first thing I thought of was that bath salt zombie. I was gone. And the footage of my actions, they made NO fucking sense. Like I tore my room apart looking for more Ambien, when it was in my pocket the whole time...lol, the shits we does...

Post Thanks / Like

yo ma lil nigga just copped 32 ouncez of plain prometh nd i got 60mg morphinez nd hydrocodone pillz. how many oz yall think would be needed to potentiate
    You don't need no more then an ounce, if you have the choice of adding in the prometh to your opiate unlike syrup that already has it...less is really more, not much is needed...it will make your more tired but kinda takes away from the opiate in high amounts and dirties up the feeling/euphoria. A ounce would be more then enough

I would not trade opiates like morp or hydrocodone for prometh, thats like trading a bentley for a bicycle.

Even for 4oz, a 60mg morphine...he's really fucking you over. My doctor though I wanted just straight promethazine and wrote me out a 12 with 4 refills...when I saw it was just that I called and he changed to the pro/co. Personally, since I don't really fuck with pills much these days, you could not give me that shit for free.
    Last edited by yteek; 09-10-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 915AceCope-FOE View Post
    Don't worry...I had a 12 hour blackout/disassociative state on Wednesday night...I've seen footage and I swear the first thing I thought of was that bath salt zombie. I was gone. And the footage of my actions, they made NO fucking sense. Like I tore my room apart looking for more Ambien, when it was in my pocket the whole time...lol, the shits we does...
    Yea I lost my damn mind last night too. I'm missing a piece of the night. I don't know what the hell I did.

Quote Originally Posted by UGK 4 Life View Post
    That's the thing all my guns are already clean lol. I went short bus that night and my front door paid the price GNR
    Yea, I took a ride on that bus last night lol.
    Last edited by movin_slow_mo; 09-11-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

@teek fasho nd hez ma nigga fill me? nd i got hella morphine pillz so i just gave em one to try nd he gave me some prometh for it.. next time hez gna pay $20 for it.

Post Thanks / Like

@teek fasho nd hez ma nigga fill me? nd i got hella morphine pillz so i just gave em one to try nd he gave me some prometh for it.. next time hez gna pay $20 for it.
    Its just your better off taking just a little more morphine then taking more promethazine...surely get a better effect but I'd just keep your pills and tell your friend honestly that shit isn't even worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

Plain pro not worth 60 mgs phine pills. Let alone hydros. I mean, if he homie, po em up a ace an let em come back for more. I mean lyrica adds ta a narcotic high, but I wouldnt trade a 5 mg hydro for an ace of plain.
    However the plain still has use, nontombot.

Post Thanks / Like

yupp kuzz i got 30 60mg morphine pillz nd 15 narcoz nd he got 32oz of prometh so i can use it to potentiate since ma tolerance been wit the shit lately.. nd this niggaz gna want more morphinez so ima make money anyway

Post Thanks / Like

yupp kuzz i got 30 60mg morphine pillz nd 15 narcoz nd he got 32oz of prometh so i can use it to potentiate since ma tolerance been wit the shit lately.. nd this niggaz gna want more morphinez so ima make money anyway
    I'm just saying thats not a fair trade off no matter what amount of prometh, your better off taking an extra 10mgs of whatever opiate...if they want to sell you a oz for a couple dollars then that may be half decent, I wouldn't pay for it but like I said that trading morphine or any opiate for straight prometh is like trading a bentley for a bicycle. 10mgs of additional opiate especially morphine, is a way better potentialtor then any amount of prometh and don't forget promethazine alone does not get you high unlike morphine which gets you nice...so thats the thing. You're fucking yourself over if you're trading morphine for prometh, if you wanna hook up your homies thats cool but its not a fair trade off and they're coming up on top.

Post Thanks / Like

what brands have you guys come across besides qualitest and hi-tech?? tbh i like the green quali better than the green hi-tech

Post Thanks / Like

syrup without codeine is like drinkin hennessy witout the alcohol

Post Thanks / Like

But droppin other pain lills n sippin plain goes hard.