Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Miley cyus with a bunch of coons

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Miley cyus with a bunch of coons


    beautiful white princess miley looking really stunning in this video. but of course she's a nigger lover

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Juicy J hit "the beautiful white princess" with the mule. U mad?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    at beautiful white princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    MEx - piece of shit

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    at beautiful white princess
    No le pegabas con la mula ala Miley wey?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    No le pegabas con la mula ala Miley wey?
    la puta de miley lo toma hasta los huevos
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    MEx - piece of shit

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Googling Mendoza, Straight Huskin
    Posts
    6,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This is Merica, get the fuck outta here with that beaner talk boi

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Screwston Texas
    Posts
    7,073
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    at beautiful white princess
    yeah shit cracked me up


    and wtf did i just watch.......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Googling Mendoza, Straight Huskin
    Posts
    6,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat_Meskin View Post
    yeah shit cracked me up


    and wtf did i just watch.......
    Mike will made it gnr gnr gnr. Toots favorite producer

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Whites sent Miley to them niggaz to bring them aids back

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Funky Town, TX
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i saw miley cyrus walkin down mccart askin people for money for bus fair

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UGK 4 Life View Post
    This is Merica, get the fuck outta here with that beaner talk boi

    Idgaf! take it to the ballz faggit

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Austin Texas Dove Springs
    Posts
    2,658
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UGK 4 Life View Post
    This is Merica, get the fuck outta here with that beaner talk boi

    Idgaf! take it to the ballz faggit
    Plex

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    caught dat southside fade
    UGK took it to Ballz
    Fuck Dat Shit Kabron
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    MEx - piece of shit

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    lmfao

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Googling Mendoza, Straight Huskin
    Posts
    6,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    caught dat southside fade
    UGK took it to Ballz
    Fuck Dat Shit Kabron
    Mex wants to plex with
    TTO haiku master
    Suck dat dieck whodie

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    lol ugk gonna destroy mex.

    mex is a little leaguer
    ugk is a big leaguer

    ugk wins

    faggit

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UGK 4 Life View Post
    Mex wants to plex with
    TTO haiku master
    Suck dat dieck whodie
    let the plex begin
    fluctuating saliva
    can't compete whodie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    MEx - piece of shit

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Rek sucked larry's dick
    received multiple cumshots
    North Dakota Fag
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    MEx - piece of shit

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Funky Town, TX
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    TTO Haiku
    we still plexin for this year
    what is we gon do

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Plex is undying
    world without end nomtombot
    it stays goin dhine bitch

    damn that shit iz deep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •