Thread: what other ways can you drank purple lean

Post Thanks / Like

Default what other ways can you drank purple lean

what other ways can you drank purple lean with out using PROMETHAZINE WITH CODEINE... Can nyquil and sprite work i mean it has dextromethorphan???
    Last edited by DopeGame239; 03-10-2009 at 03:00 PM.

(Z-Ro) People out here aint shit so i stay solo - Bitch, you ain't gotta call my phone Matta fact all you hoes can leave me alone I just want my money.

Post Thanks / Like

No. real bad idea. prometh has codiene, and codiene is what gets you fucked up. its pretty much like ghetto heroin. when you drinnk other syrups in mass amounts it can be very unhealthy and lead you to the hospital. i am sure some people will say you can drink other syrups and be leanin, but im from houston and i only drink prometh w/ codeine. i dont even like the way the yellow (tussinex) makes me feel. i know mad people have died from drank, but they are drinkin fat amounts. if you sip only 1/2 ounces or 1 oz you can lean and not risk death. i knew fools who would sip 8's and one of my hommies sipped a pint in a day. and he was talkin to the wall thinkin it was his gal. this is not recommended. So i recommend to just wait til you can get the real deal. if this is not available, then wait til you get sick. every doctor outsida houston will hook up prometh. you just gotta tell them your cough keeps you up at night. and a past doctor gave you prometh and it worked real well. Definaltly stay away from over the counter shit. DXM is a horrible drug. When i was a youngster i was the same way always tryin wierd drugs like dxm tryin to get fucked up. and it led me no where but to real uncomfortable feelings. if your gonna sip be smart about.

Post Thanks / Like

robo-trippin is totally different from leanin. ur gettin high off of codeine which is a downer n have u knocked out. robo-trippin on da other hand is a trip where u will hallucinate. much da same with other shit like diphenhydramine(benadryl) which was mah choice for a while. but if u want to go da half ass way. get a bottle of robitussin crush up some vicodin or codeine add it to the cough syrup n mix it wit sprite. trust me u wont like da taste. if i was u i'd jus pop da pain killer wit some liquor n chill. fuck all da bullshit.
    Last edited by Em2; 03-10-2009 at 10:36 PM.
    pain n sufferin, jus an everday thang

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i was trippin on that shit last week got like a half a bottle left just one question can you drink liquor or beer with along the purple drink im not sure if you should mixed alcohol and lean

Post Thanks / Like

u shouldnt mix any medicine wit alcohol, but its ur choice.

Post Thanks / Like

There is only two companies that manufacture candy "Purple" Prometh w/codeine Actavis(also makes a red-orange strawberry flavor) and Alpharma. Also Hi-tech makes that red. For y'all who don't get alpharma or believe it is discontinued try CVS they got the contract or at least my CVS does. And remember:

"Friends don't let Friends drink Qualitest"
    "Screwed up is my city Southside is my hood, puttin in work all day cause i gotta get paid, on the grind work my shine slang time to parlay, all about my endz cause i need may paper, watchin out for these hoes, feds, phonies and fakers"
    DJ Screw

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Em2 View Post
    robo-trippin is totally different from leanin. ur gettin high off of codeine which is a downer n have u knocked out. robo-trippin on da other hand is a trip where u will hallucinate. much da same with other shit like diphenhydramine(benadryl) which was mah choice for a while. but if u want to go da half ass way. get a bottle of robitussin crush up some vicodin or codeine add it to the cough syrup n mix it wit sprite. trust me u wont like da taste. if i was u i'd jus pop da pain killer wit some liquor n chill. fuck all da bullshit.
    Yea Thats What I Did Befor I Post it This Thread I Was Dranking Sprite with robitussin mix with grape juice it was good.

(Z-Ro) People out here aint shit so i stay solo - Bitch, you ain't gotta call my phone Matta fact all you hoes can leave me alone I just want my money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by revrastadave View Post
    There is only two companies that manufacture candy "Purple" Prometh w/codeine Actavis(also makes a red-orange strawberry flavor) and Alpharma.
    so there are 2 companies who make it really 3. but currently there is only one company who produces it which is Actavis. Activis bought out alpharma in 2005 and got the rights to all their drugs including Prometh w/ codiene. if you are still gettin alpharma then it is back stock from a delayed supply chain. so alpharma = activis. the 3rd company is one i am not really sure about. but a lot of og's told me about barre. which was supposedly the first company to produce prometh with codiene. and thats why there is the barre baby and shit like that.

If you are adding grape juice to robotussin then you are NOT sippin. only thing i can think of that your doin is trippin. and not halucinating, but literaly trippin for puttin that crap in your body. if your gonna sip or do drugs at least do some real shit. id rather hear you put some morphine into grape juice. cuz that would be a lot closer than robotussin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djjp View Post
    trippin for puttin that crap in your body. if your gonna sip or do drugs at least do some real shit. id rather hear you put some morphine into grape juice. cuz that would be a lot closer than robotussin.
    co-sign

da codeine is wut u want, drank aint jus cough syrup. people use it cuz its a mixture of codeine and from wut i've heard has 7% alcohol an a dose.

shit might make u drowsy but its no where near da same. though if ur into robotrippin den by all means sip on robitussin or nyquil, but u cant call it lean.

real drank contains codeine n has a sweet taste. n tussin is fuckin nasty shit mayne, i did it like twice n didnt fuck wit it again. too nasty of a taste.

Post Thanks / Like

No. real bad idea. prometh has codiene, and codiene is what gets you fucked up. its pretty much like ghetto heroin. when you drinnk other syrups in mass amounts it can be very unhealthy and lead you to the hospital. i am sure some people will say you can drink other syrups and be leanin, but im from houston and i only drink prometh w/ codeine. i dont even like the way the yellow (tussinex) makes me feel. i know mad people have died from drank, but they are drinkin fat amounts. if you sip only 1/2 ounces or 1 oz you can lean and not risk death. i knew fools who would sip 8's and one of my hommies sipped a pint in a day. and he was talkin to the wall thinkin it was his gal. this is not recommended. So i recommend to just wait til you can get the real deal. if this is not available, then wait til you get sick. every doctor outsida houston will hook up prometh. you just gotta tell them your cough keeps you up at night. and a past doctor gave you prometh and it worked real well. Definaltly stay away from over the counter shit. DXM is a horrible drug. When i was a youngster i was the same way always tryin wierd drugs like dxm tryin to get fucked up. and it led me no where but to real uncomfortable feelings. if your gonna sip be smart about.
    I Be Dranking On 32 oz I drank with a real cup.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JcvScrewHead View Post
    I Be Dranking On 32 oz I drank with a real cup.
    I know these rappers make it all cool to sip syrup, but cmon man be smart about it. if you wanna sip 32oz just go fill a needle up wit some bomb h and go to town cuz thats prob a safer idea.

Post Thanks / Like

I know these rappers make it all cool to sip syrup, but cmon man be smart about it. if you wanna sip 32oz just go fill a needle up wit some bomb h and go to town cuz thats prob a safer idea.
    nah im not 4 all that i just drank and chill...
    Last edited by DopeGame239; 03-12-2009 at 07:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

you cant... go get a bottle of tuss, sipp an ace, dip yo blunt, and jam screw

Post Thanks / Like

and purple nyquil aint fuckin lean