Thread: LIL FLIPS LATEST ALBUM BREAKING RECORD SALES!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default LIL FLIPS LATEST ALBUM BREAKING RECORD SALES!!!!!

FOR LOWEST EVER

1,205 TO BE EXACT

Lil' Flip released two "album-before-the-album's" in 2009 to help promote the release of Ahead of My Time. The two albums were: Respect Me[5] and Underground Legend 2.[6]. Despite this, the album only sold 1,205 copies the first week of its release.
    Ahead of My Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

lmao im suprised he knows 205 loyal people lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 210don View Post
    Damn, That's cold lol

Post Thanks / Like

rofl fail attempt to be funny .... gnr pablo pistolas got ran off this site by ktr nigga left crying he said he cant deal with this... yall niggas do know ahead of my time was number 13 on itunes charts....... do the math
    GNR NATION/COALITION

BK GOONIE SQUAD

KOS

@SUMMERWALKER

Wow...day just got so much better. Just found Swishahouse Before The Kappa 2000 on http://www.texastakeover.com been lookin for this...

https://twitter.com/SUMMERWALKER/sta...00889016229888

Quote Originally Posted by Giovo View Post
    Toot, gnr nation/flo-rida stans 4 life
    MOSTLY RETIRED 2009-2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 210don View Post
    toothrowed bought them all

Post Thanks / Like

that album sucked ass. id buy it just to burn it
    830 REPRESENTA

Post Thanks / Like

ill play the role of the generic rap fan for this post

LOL FLOP FLIP SUCKS LMAOROFLGNR

Post Thanks / Like

good hope he quits rapping

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toothrowed View Post
    rofl fail attempt to be funny .... gnr pablo pistolas got ran off this site by ktr nigga left crying he said he cant deal with this... yall niggas do know ahead of my time was number 13 on itunes charts....... do the math
    That isn't doing the math.

Also, lol at him reviewing his own album on itunes if this is real.

Customer Reviews
    AHEAD OF MY TIME

by LIL' FLIP AKA FLIP GATE$™

THIS IS MY BEST WORK HANDS DOWN I PUT MY& SOUL INTO THIS ALBUMIM BACK INDEPENDENT FUNDING MY OWN VIDEOS& MARKETING BUDGET RAPPERS,SINGERS BE MORE INVOLVED WITH YOUR BIZNESS, STOP DEPENDING ON OTHERS TO DO YOUR JOB MY FAVORITE JOINTS ARE: DA TRILL IZ BACK(FREE LIL BOOSIE& LIL WAYNE) U R THE ONE, FLYBOY STATUS, U SEE IT PART2& SHAWTY WANNA ROLL DIS IS DA BEST HIP HOP ALBUM OF THE CENTURY #RIPDJSCREW I MISS U

Good to know Lil Flip types like an illiterate. All of those reviews are fake, by the way. Almost all 50.
    Last edited by Screw Effect; 09-27-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

lmao thats crazy he reviewd his own shit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toothrowed View Post
    WHEN TOOTHROWRED COSIGNS YOU. YOU KNOW YOUR WACK

Post Thanks / Like

damn i like 50 in my pinky rang tho. lil flip lost alot of fans real talk. its a damn shame manye!!!!! he had a bright future but he fell off hard cause his hometown dont even show me love like back in da dayz. come on cham, dont let us down!!!!! toothrowed prob knows flip album is weak n trash 4 da most part.

Post Thanks / Like

heard the album and it's good....if it was dropped in 2000. Seriously, imo, the whole reason Flip is corny and lame is the fact that he's still rapping like a 2000 texas rapper...those days are over...

and flip ain't the only houston rapper that needs to get with the times...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aegreatone View Post
    heard the album and it's good....if it was dropped in 2000. Seriously, imo, the whole reason Flip is corny and lame is the fact that he's still rapping like a 2000 texas rapper...those days are over...

flip still raps like hes 15, always using that gay kid voice

Post Thanks / Like

damn that sucks.

i think its because he gives himself too many nicknames.

Post Thanks / Like

Because...he gives himself too many nicknames? Yeah, and I'm not getting pussy because I have too much money.

Flip is the reason Flip fell off. He's way too cocky, and instead of making an album full of bangers that would get the city behind him, he tried to make an album that would get mainstream appeal.

I'm glad his careers over. Go get a real job Lil Flip, with no experience and no skills it'll probably be flipping burgers.
    Last edited by Screw Effect; 09-28-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Screw Effect View Post
    Because...he gives himself too many nicknames? Yeah, and I'm not getting pussy because I have too much money.

Flip is the reason Flip fell off. He's way too cocky, and instead of making an album full of bangers that would get the city behind him, he tried to make an album that would get mainstream appeal.

I'm glad his careers over. Go get a real job Lil Flip, with no experience and no skills it'll probably be flipping burgers.

haha i was joking, but you are right.

Post Thanks / Like

Mann, hell naw. You got it backwards. If the nigga was rappin like he did in 2000, this thread wouldn't have been made. The nigga got worse and worse over time. 2000 version of Lil Flip was a wrecka. That gotdamn Leprechaun album was jammin back in the gap. i don't know who this imposter is anymore lol.

Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

Post Thanks / Like

All the rappers have done grown up and their mindset is completely different then from back in the day. Texas is just dying, Cham is the only one who carried it up but he ain't doing anything anymore either.

They all done their hard work of making good music and getting money now they wanna slack and think people gonna stay behind them forever.

Post Thanks / Like

this thread just made my day

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Flip style changes with whatever "Rap Trend" is in at the moment and that shit causes him to suck ass and the main reason he's fell off so bad.

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha 13 on itunes ,smh, everybody listens to some kinda music but not everybody gots itunes ,so judging ANYBODYS record sales based on itunes is a joke ,itunes sucks ass anyways ,and texas rap aint dead ,just the mainstream bullshit got cats that was hard as fuck back in the day goin soft cuz they tryin to either reach new or dif listeners to expand ,or they tryin to please theyr label ,or both ,underground cats dont have no one to please but theyr pockets so they gone give the streets what they need (most of the time) flip ,and zro and a few others need to drop the label and go back to their roots and maybe,just maybe,theyll get SUM fans and rep back

Post Thanks / Like

that sucks i didnt even know this shit droped all his albums b4 are raw though (albums not mixtapes)

Post Thanks / Like

nah nigga houston rap was bangin back in 2000 the reason a lotta htown rappers suck these days is cuz they tryna do that mainstream bullshit. even bun's new album was crap (props on 'no mixtape' tho). shiet i bet if screw or big hawk or any of em legends still around the game wouldnt be fucked up like it is now. flip usedta wreck too but he's wack now. keep it real with the old school

Post Thanks / Like

a few of flip's throwdest tracks before he fell off

Last edited by kenyk713; 10-07-2010 at 10:25 AM.