Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People with rare ish that do or do not rip and share.

truegee420 Guest

Default People with rare ish that do or do not rip and share.

I know 3 niggaz here and there with rare dj screw up the ass and don't feel like ripping any of them. It's a shame To me personally That people get greedy with Music man. Like playing the "keep it rare" games. Atleast some tracks so people can hear...it don't cost a persons life to do it....I am not desperate but i think ppl who have rare ish can share some of it man. They label people Leech but in return they to me are labeled stingy mane. Mane for years i am dying to download or get some rare dj screw so hard to get . And other rare albums from texas mane. But really though to those Ppl who got the time to be kind and share some rare ish are true peeps. Hopefully some peeps could someday say aw Forget this imma rip some rare ish so all people can jam to.

Post Thanks / Like

i share alotta shit 2 mayne but these niggaz dont appreciate shit they say shit like aint no one tell you to upload that shit dumbass niggaz i aint trippin tho if i really want it i just buy it

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody can say they have 'rare shit'.

But if they dont 'prove' it, then its just talk. Bottomline. Believe none of what you hear.

Post Thanks / Like

until they prove it its not real......
    Last edited by toothrowed; 10-18-2010 at 07:29 PM.
    GNR NATION/COALITION

BK GOONIE SQUAD

KOS

@SUMMERWALKER

Wow...day just got so much better. Just found Swishahouse Before The Kappa 2000 on http://www.texastakeover.com been lookin for this...

https://twitter.com/SUMMERWALKER/sta...00889016229888

Quote Originally Posted by Giovo View Post
    Toot, gnr nation/flo-rida stans 4 life
    MOSTLY RETIRED 2009-2014

Post Thanks / Like

well if a nigga wants his stuff to be rare then its teh niggaz choice. if a nigga gives me sumthin and tells me not to share it then im not gonna. its just respect. but if u have some gems man and you wanna share em do it

Post Thanks / Like

^^^ nigga what is you talkin bout?
    Showin' Naked Azz in the Great State of Texas

Yo TIG!! Where my personal??

truegee420 Guest

yeh mane. It would be great if every 1 atleast once in they lifetime out of kindness would go on here or anywhere period and rip some real rare ish to just keep it on the sharing tip and coolin.

Post Thanks / Like

Did rekshots actually just make a serious reply for once?

Post Thanks / Like

^ yes because rekshots is not down with that childish shit.. not sharing is childish......
    GNR NATION/COALITION

BK GOONIE SQUAD

KOS

@SUMMERWALKER

Wow...day just got so much better. Just found Swishahouse Before The Kappa 2000 on http://www.texastakeover.com been lookin for this...

https://twitter.com/SUMMERWALKER/sta...00889016229888

Quote Originally Posted by Giovo View Post
    Toot, gnr nation/flo-rida stans 4 life
    MOSTLY RETIRED 2009-2014

Post Thanks / Like

that freaked me out

Post Thanks / Like

what would be something that is "rare" seems like anything you could want would be online somewhere if you look long enough?........
    Sophisticated Ignorance I Write My Curses In Cursive

“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.” ― John Wayne

"Stop getting your knowledge from music and go to school or open a book. When I listen to music I want to hear that trap shit" - Albert Einstein

Fine Print: President of the Internet

Post Thanks / Like

you know whats rare? a regular cd rip of paid n full family jewels
    never found it i challenge you too look for it lol it will frustrate you closest i found was a wack dj screweing it on datpiff without the intros wack nigga

Post Thanks / Like

wasnt that disk just a bunch of recycled tracks? idk maybe im thinkin of somethin else but i remember listening to it then deleting it.....
    Sophisticated Ignorance I Write My Curses In Cursive

“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.” ― John Wayne

"Stop getting your knowledge from music and go to school or open a book. When I listen to music I want to hear that trap shit" - Albert Einstein

Fine Print: President of the Internet

Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty much down the middle. I will up Screw on here from time to time, but people who have hooked me up in private have always gotten anything that I had that they needed or wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

truegee420 Guest

what i mean by rare homie is like .......unreleased out of print not ripped or leaked things..........like this Dj Screw-kooks b-day personal tape.....

Post Thanks / Like

So you're mad because someone either spent their time or money to get something and now won't give it to you, who has done absolutely nothing and is completely irrelevant, for no reason other then you're a little greedy bitch?

negro pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

truegee420 Guest

khameleon you stupid as fuck man. Read nigga read and Put it in your head its general discusion on what I think is up with the rare shit people post or dont post. but since you like to talk shit Alright heres what i gotta say .Its a big difference between what you saying and what im saying .....Personally i aint gone say things that aint true.....straight to the point I don't like them mothafuckas who brag about they got shit all rare and dont share anything and then act like fake bitches. Real people who go out of their way to drop some shit for people to have and enjoy are true and kind generous folk . And IF I had rare i would Share it ....but in the end i do respect those who do tell me " yo man i would give it to u but i spend money on it " I would say aight its cool no problem i respect that....its difference....it has to do with character....in the end all music should be shared Rare or not.....

Post Thanks / Like

i wish some hidden tupac tracks would get upped....i know they are lingering around on someones hard-drive...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    i love the teens

Post Thanks / Like

Actually numbnuts music isn't supposed to be "shared rare or not". Why the fuck do you think it's a BUSINESS? It's meant to be SOLD you tool.

I'ma send you pictures of all the rare shit I got then tell you you can't have it. Just because you're a whiny fucking leech

Post Thanks / Like

i like to let time pass between rare stuff i upload. ya'll are kinda like my little crackheads. drop a few rocks every now and then, but not to much. just enough to keep ya'll on my dick. like for instance, in about 10 minutes you'll find a new instr. uploaded from WOSS NESS. hide and watch.

Post Thanks / Like

@UGK4LIFE, ya you come through on that Screw homie, BIG PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

@THATBOYMO, give Pookie some more rock please!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 210don View Post
    you know whats rare? a regular cd rip of paid n full family jewels
    NIGGA I DONE UPLOADED THAT WHEN YOU REQUESTED IT. ITS POSTED HERE SOMEWHERE

Post Thanks / Like

Shit I share anything I get on here. That Macc Grace mixtape, Keke/Chief album and everything else I bought that day. I have no problem in sharing at all. I download all the time so who am I to say "you should go buy it yourself". I could give a fuck. Money is no thing to me. I enjoy music and music should be enjoyed whether you buy it or not. I'm not stingy at all.

Post Thanks / Like

honestly, all the vinyl i find ends up being sold, if it sells i'll rip it and share more than likely. it's just takes up time ripping and editing them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheRatchet View Post
    stop being so childish
    SAY FOOL, SHARE SOMETHING WITH TTO. BESIDES THAT GARBAGE U CALL FREESTYLES.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PabloPistolas420 View Post
    SAY FOOL, SHARE SOMETHING WITH TTO. BESIDES THAT GARBAGE U CALL FREESTYLES.
    hey,hey,hey now!!!
    that garbage is very entertaining. i been saving them flows and when my kid gets older i'll play them for him. that way he'll know exactly what happens when your life doesn't go as planned. don't pay these fools no mind ratchet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barats View Post
    Shit I share anything I get on here. That Macc Grace mixtape, Keke/Chief album and everything else I bought that day. I have no problem in sharing at all. I download all the time so who am I to say "you should go buy it yourself". I could give a fuck. Money is no thing to me. I enjoy music and music should be enjoyed whether you buy it or not. I'm not stingy at all.
    i got that macc grace on here , props and thanx for it barats ... havnt seen the new keke tho , ima have to go check it out cuz keke go hard ,,, i got that k-rino yesterday , first album ever gotten from him and i am NOT disapointed at all , that whole album goes hard , nice bass line and beats through out it too ,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big J DaWg View Post
    i got that macc grace on here , props and thanx for it barats ... havnt seen the new keke tho , ima have to go check it out cuz keke go hard ,,, i got that k-rino yesterday , first album ever gotten from him and i am NOT disapointed at all , that whole album goes hard , nice bass line and beats through out it too ,,,
    Yeah I'm not going to say if I didn't upload the Grace it would not have made it on the net but it was out for a long time and wasn't ripped. So I decided to put it up. I saw a lot of people on here asking about it.

And the Keke/Chief album is in the Texas albums section. Good shit. It's a little street album they did.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

^^hell yeah , good lookin out ,,, ive said it before but this a diff thread so , the only reason i dont upload music other than some vids is cuz ALL my screw got stole so i dont have very much any more , and im pretty sure all i got is allready here , the only way to know forsure is to go through all my music files (which are all jumbled up) and cds i got and put a list up and whatever sum one requests , up it . i dont have a problem with that but im pretty sure my collection aint collected enough to have anything special that aint allready here .

Post Thanks / Like

haha shit my fav album at the moment is that k-rino , i barely got it yesterday but im determined to listen to the WHOLE thing a few times then throw it in rotation lol

Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah pablo that shit wouldnt extract

truegee420 Guest

I hope we see some new rare new things in the end......that would be dope..........

Post Thanks / Like

shut the fuck up who cares

Quote Originally Posted by swhtx713 View Post
    I should ban every spm fan

truegee420 Guest

texas made <----ignorant mothafucka with aids

Post Thanks / Like

fakegee420 = cry baby

truegee420 Guest

desperado loves to get raped and catch the aids

Post Thanks / Like

truegee420 - Google Search how come a little white boy comes up when i google your username? tryin to act all hard callin me mexican, false. little kids these days.

Post Thanks / Like

i have a bunch of naked pics of z-ro in a hot tub eating cheese burgers

truegee420 Guest

Hahahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast