Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Wade Phillips Fired!!!

  1. #1
    Niko210's Avatar
    Niko210 is offline 🏦💀😱🔫😠💰💰💰💰👍✌️
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    6,292
    Post Thanks / Like

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    7,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    no everyone hateing on wade those players are pussy everyone hated bill parcels cuz he was a hard head then they said ok yall dont wanna be bullied lets bring in wade a laid back guy now everyone hate him its the players are pussy and will never win everyone one of those players needa go except dez

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,596
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wade should go coach the Chargers
    Showin' Naked Azz in the Great State of Texas



    Yo TIG!! Where my personal??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Grand Prairie/Arlington
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    glad hes gone never been a huge wade fan,the players are to blame a lot though for not trying it seems like.Hope we get john Gruden to slap some sense into the cowboys.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    gnr
    Posts
    2,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    meh.......
    Last edited by toothrowed; 11-08-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    GNR NATION/COALITION

    BK GOONIE SQUAD

    KOS

    @SUMMERWALKER

    Wow...day just got so much better. Just found Swishahouse Before The Kappa 2000 on http://www.texastakeover.com been lookin for this...


    https://twitter.com/SUMMERWALKER/sta...00889016229888

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovo View Post
    Toot, gnr nation/flo-rida stans 4 life
    MOSTLY RETIRED 2009-2014

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northside SATX
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I lol'd.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,967
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I blame Jerry Jones

    Dude needs to sell the team
    .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denver but Dallas always in my heart
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEO254 View Post
    I blame Jerry Jones

    Dude needs to sell the team
    we both fuckin wish... jerry aint every sellin his baby. that shit'll be stephen's when jerry is dead and gone... i really do wish he would hire a GM tho... but if you said that to his face he'd probly slap you with his pimp hand. lol... i just want that top pick now.. and get les miles or muschamp from texas... daaaaamn
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/carnagerw?feature=mhum

    REVERB NATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/poafo


    subscribe and be a fan... dont get left in the wind

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Grand Prairie/Arlington
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We'll most likely end up trading down since there are no insane O-line prospects this year or safetys,who knows whats gona go down this is gona be a crazy offseason.

    Shit,I almost want the cowboys to lose out and get the number 1 overrall.If Andrew Luck chooses to join the draft and we have the first overrall... well thats a kings ransom we'd be sitting on.Of course id perfer we win out since 9-7 is gona be enough to make the playoffs this year most likely but thats a wet dream im holding onto.
    Last edited by SEBASTIEON DESTROYER OF GALAXYS; 11-08-2010 at 06:13 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denver but Dallas always in my heart
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTIEON DESTROYER OF GALAXYS View Post
    We'll most likely end up trading down since there are no insane O-line prospects this year or safetys,who knows whats gona go down this is gona be a crazy offseason.

    Shit,I almost want the cowboys to lose out and get the number 1 overrall.If Andrew Luck chooses to join the draft and we have the first overrall... well thats a kings ransom we'd be sitting on.Of course id perfer we win out since 9-7 is gona be enough to make the playoffs this year most likely but thats a wet dream im holding onto.
    same typa scenarios ive talked about with some friends... take one of these qb's and we could trade romo for another pick or some lineman.. theres definitely a solid 10 teams that would want romo for sure.. or we could go with demarco murray or ingram.. they are both gonna be beasts and we could trade felix.. or yeah, most likely trade down. but you gotta look at how our last dynasty was made.. 3 real high picks that were the star positions you need to excel in the league.. we already have our beast reciever, we screwed up with the felix pick (passed on chris johnson, taken 2 picks after mendenhall) so we just need that superstar running back and either romo or one of these young cats.. cam newton is raw but i really wish denard robinson wasnt so injury prone
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/carnagerw?feature=mhum

    REVERB NATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/poafo


    subscribe and be a fan... dont get left in the wind

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    fuck the cowboys

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Grand Prairie/Arlington
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Po a Fo View Post
    same typa scenarios ive talked about with some friends... take one of these qb's and we could trade romo for another pick or some lineman.. theres definitely a solid 10 teams that would want romo for sure.. or we could go with demarco murray or ingram.. they are both gonna be beasts and we could trade felix.. or yeah, most likely trade down. but you gotta look at how our last dynasty was made.. 3 real high picks that were the star positions you need to excel in the league.. we already have our beast reciever, we screwed up with the felix pick (passed on chris johnson, taken 2 picks after mendenhall) so we just need that superstar running back and either romo or one of these young cats.. cam newton is raw but i really wish denard robinson wasnt so injury prone


    err trading romo would most likely be a mistake,honestly romo is a insane QB.Trading him,who knows how to run the offense and is respect by the whole team for a rookie just cause its a new face would be incredibly dumb.

    honestly all we need is better run blocking/line in general and just out of greed a super safety,the losing this year I think falls on bad play calling,penaltys,poor preperation,the o line,and now the players just not trying anymore.

    watching mike jenkins against the packers was horrible he literly was just getting played that whole game and i know hes better then that and jon kitna is a fucking joke we need to put mcgee in

    also with our O-line a non mobile qb would be dead especially a rookie.
    Last edited by SEBASTIEON DESTROYER OF GALAXYS; 11-08-2010 at 06:58 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denver but Dallas always in my heart
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    true that, which is why i think cam newton would be a great pick... he can run and hes got a pretty nice arm... i just think the window is closing on romo, he is getting screwed bc hes gonna be that guy that was hurt during his prime.. im a supporter and i hope he comes back and wrecks but hes not 25... he aint 35 but we got some rebuilding to do... we need.... lt,lg,c,rg,rt, a new rb, 2 outside linebackers, 1 inside to replace brooking, and obviously we need an entirely new secondary bc as you said, mike jenkins took backwards leaps this past week.. he looked so promising as a rookie but that shit i saw yesterday was fucking sickening... no one wants to play except for dez
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/carnagerw?feature=mhum

    REVERB NATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/poafo


    subscribe and be a fan... dont get left in the wind

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    dallas cowboys 2011 super bowl champions

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denver but Dallas always in my heart
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youz A Trick View Post
    dallas cowboys 2011 super bowl champions
    i fuckin wish
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/carnagerw?feature=mhum

    REVERB NATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/poafo


    subscribe and be a fan... dont get left in the wind

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denver but Dallas always in my heart
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pre-K View Post
    cowboys beasted that last game

    haters can suck my dick
    They did but its too late son
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/carnagerw?feature=mhum

    REVERB NATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/poafo


    subscribe and be a fan... dont get left in the wind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •