Thread: nfl jerseys cheap and legit

Post Thanks / Like

Default nfl jerseys cheap and legit

anybody know some sites where they sell them for cheap but still legit..

i was checking this site and i found the jersey i want and they sellin it for 27$

Philadelphia Eagles 10 DeSean Jackson White [NF-PE-06] - $26.99 : NFL Jerseys-Cheap NFL Jerseys-NFL Clothing-NFL Football Jerseys are Sale Online-www.jerseystoday.com

Post Thanks / Like

Shit seems shady

I wouldn't mind having that Vick jersey though

Post Thanks / Like

i got that og falcons vick jersey

going to peta events and everything

Post Thanks / Like

say ceo since u ballin why dont u buy the vick jersey and come back and here and tell us if its legit or not

edit

i found a cheaper site for jerseys this goes for 19$

Wholesale Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys - Dropship Philadelphia Eagles Cardinals Jerseys Cheap
    Last edited by Warrior; 12-02-2010 at 02:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

go get a job
    make real money
    and buy REAL jerseys!
    you fucking hobo

Post Thanks / Like

fakes, never buy cheap shit, you get what u pay for.

Post Thanks / Like

i bought one once. all they sent me was a white tee that said vick behind smh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Youz A Trick View Post
    anybody know some sites where they sell them for cheap but still legit..

i was checking this site and i found the jersey i want and they sellin it for 27$

Philadelphia Eagles 10 DeSean Jackson White [NF-PE-06] - $26.99 : NFL Jerseys-Cheap NFL Jerseys-NFL Clothing-NFL Football Jerseys are Sale Online-www.jerseystoday.com
    That shit looks fake as hell just by eyeballing it. No way you can get a legit jersey in adult sizes for less than $30 brand new.

No different than them sites selling fakes shoes for like $30-40.

Post Thanks / Like

The first link you had posted has better quality than the second one. I wouldn't trust these sites though if you want guaranteed quality.
    We did a bulk buy in my office from the first site. About 20 people picked what jerseys they wanted and we used a company credit card, with upfront payment to AMEX. Out of the 50 jerseys we ordered, only 20 came back flawless. Some simple mistakes were different colors (like ordering the white and getting the home). Other mistakes had names misspelled. Like URLACHER came back as ULAHER. The worst one I saw was the Johnny Knox Alternative Orange uni. First, it wasn't that bright red-orange color that everyone is using now. It was like a darkened pumpkin color. Second, name was misspelled (Cnox). Then, on one side of the jersey, he had his number (13), but the other side was 31. And lastly, the Bears have those specific stripes on the arms of their jerseys, but this one came back with three broad stripes, navy, white, navy, with no space in between or anything. It looked bad.
    If you looking for a jersey from the Raiders, then it would be all good, but when you teams that have highly defined intricate details, get the real shit. Patches, like Pittsburgh's on the chest, or Baltimore's on the sleeve, usually aren't part of what comes in, when those little things make them the jerseys they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 915AceCope-FOE View Post
    The first link you had posted has better quality than the second one. I wouldn't trust these sites though if you want guaranteed quality.
    We did a bulk buy in my office from the first site. About 20 people picked what jerseys they wanted and we used a company credit card, with upfront payment to AMEX. Out of the 50 jerseys we ordered, only 20 came back flawless. Some simple mistakes were different colors (like ordering the white and getting the home). Other mistakes had names misspelled. Like URLACHER came back as ULAHER. The worst one I saw was the Johnny Knox Alternative Orange uni. First, it wasn't that bright red-orange color that everyone is using now. It was like a darkened pumpkin color. Second, name was misspelled (Cnox). Then, on one side of the jersey, he had his number (13), but the other side was 31. And lastly, the Bears have those specific stripes on the arms of their jerseys, but this one came back with three broad stripes, navy, white, navy, with no space in between or anything. It looked bad.
    If you looking for a jersey from the Raiders, then it would be all good, but when you teams that have highly defined intricate details, get the real shit. Patches, like Pittsburgh's on the chest, or Baltimore's on the sleeve, usually aren't part of what comes in, when those little things make them the jerseys they are.
    That's what I'm saying. If you want the real, authentic jersey that is 100% real, you have to spend a little money, especially during football season. If you want them cheap, go to a TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Ross during the offseason and you can find a few for cheaper than they are now.

But these sites are not legit at all. They will try and make them seem as real as possible but they won't feel anything like the real deal and a quick comparison and you will tell it's a knock off. Misspelling names? LOL. That's just sad. That should be the first thing they check when duplicating these.

But hey, if you want a knock off and don't care about the real deal and spending that money, then go for it. I personally do not wear jerseys at all.

Post Thanks / Like

ive bought a couple jerseys in my time vick,ray lewis,roy williams,torry holt,andre johnson,and jason witten

the only one i didnt get from the nfl official site was my roy williams one (cowboys safety) within a week of wearing it the numbers wore off and the color faded my otherones are still mint if you want quality you gotta pay for it like the others said.

Post Thanks / Like

I got hella jerseys. Like I cop about 10-15 jerseys a year. When we did this mass order, it was the first time that I had gotten a jersey from a site that was not a typical place to order from (Eastbay, Nike, Mitchell & Ness).
    The quality of material was not that bad. I mean, you can feel the weight of an authentic NFL jersey. Those from the site named above were not that much different. But, I know there are some sites out there that do change the material.
    I know that there's one particular Univeristy store that I had ordered an authentic jersey from. Paid like $150 for the "authentic" new nike away jersey, with a particular number, and paid the extra $24.99 for the name to be sewn on. And, when I received the jersey, it was the replica away, from the previous year, with no name, and screen printed numbers/details. I was so fucking pissed cuz the university store wouldn't refund my purchase. They wouldn't even credit the difference of the authentic and replica price (replicas were going for $49.99 at the time). It was so bad that I wrote a letter to Nike, telling them that the university store was doing this and that I wanted my money. I showed them pics, and detailed the advertisement to what I got. Nike sent me two jerseys because I was so pissed. They were authentic too. But, they basically took the hit because the university's site was falsely selling replicas as authentics.
    And to make matters worse, the fucking numbers came off the first time I washed the jersey.

Post Thanks / Like

this reminds me of the aqua teen hunger force episode

Quote Originally Posted by swhtx713 View Post
    I should ban every spm fan

Post Thanks / Like

Not even them replica reebok ones go for that low.

Seems sketchy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PabloPistolas420 View Post
    fakes, never buy cheap shit, you get what u pay for.
    lol where the hell did u find that sig, i'd like to see the rest of it lol

Post Thanks / Like

That shit fake and everybody know it

If you wanna buy fake jerseyts, that's one thing. But don't try to pass them off as being lost cost authentic jerseys
    Showin' Naked Azz in the Great State of Texas

Yo TIG!! Where my personal??

Post Thanks / Like

i got my jersey today and it was legit 30$ real shit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Youz A Trick View Post
    i got my jersey today and it was legit 30$ real shit
    pics?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEO254 View Post
    pics?
    im gonna make a video of it

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

bump

yo warrior, up that vid again

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

anybody got new links? looking for a damarcus ware jersey for 27 dollars LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

No life.

Post Thanks / Like

YAT and his pops gnr...

Sophisticated Ignorance I Write My Curses In Cursive

“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.” ― John Wayne

"Stop getting your knowledge from music and go to school or open a book. When I listen to music I want to hear that trap shit" - Albert Einstein

Fine Print: President of the Internet

Post Thanks / Like

^ GMR
    Hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T-Willigan361 View Post
    YAT and his pops gnr...

good one dumb ass

Post Thanks / Like

GNR @ all the old YAT threads getting bumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default cheap nfl jerseys free shipping,authentic soccer jerseys cheap,football replica kits

tan Oriole Oyster Orca Okapi antelope August 28, 2008 at 12:52 pm 67 Louis says: First, I hate the name Thunder for this team. I like Thunderbirds for our 45th Infantry division and our Native American heritage, but apparantly they re not going with that name. Second, I m tired of all you ignorant douchebags who think you re so clever. All you people making fun of Oklahoma have probably never even been here or don t even know anything about the state except the stereotypes you ve heard from other people. Seattle s population is around 573,911. Oklahoma City s population is around 537,734. There s not a huge difference there population wise. I ve been to Seattle I wasn t all that impressed. It was an okay place, but to act like it s better than anywhere else in the country. It s not. In my opinion Seattle, New York, L. A. or Chicago where I currently live are no better than anywhere else in the country. I ve been to all of those places and they didn t offer me anything that made me think that they were any more special than Cheyenne, Wyoming or Katy, Texas or Hays, Kansas or even the smallest town in Oklahoma. Why can t people just cheap football kits respect other people and places for what they are instead of always trying to tear them down to make yourself feel better. You look really stupid when you cheap football kits do that. For the guy from Denver who said that Oklahoma was just a bunch of hillbilly rednecks or whatever 8230. really. Have you been around the rest of the Denver area much. My wife is from Denver so we visit all the time and I ve seen plenty of people who would fit your hillbilly redneck moniker. I live in Chicago now and there are plenty of people here that fit that too. There are those types of people in ev

Related links:
    http://drewcardone.com/forum/index.p...rofile;u=79974