Thread: Best place for CD duplication for mixtape

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best place for CD duplication for mixtape

my buddy is putting out a mixtape of some of his songs. where is a good place to get copies made. would like the place to have a online store if at all possible since we are in the middle of no where. he doesn't want alot, just a few 100 depending on the price and would of course like his name and and the title of the tape on the CD in mayb a thermal type of print.

he already has a cover made up and we have a friend that owns a printing shop, so all we need is CDs, no cases or cover printing.
    thanx

here's the cover he gots:

Post Thanks / Like

$10,000 i'll do it

Post Thanks / Like

u can do that shyt at home

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keebler View Post
    u can do that shyt at home
    how?
    how much are thermal printers? i've seen some on ebay for around $90 but are they good?

Post Thanks / Like

all you need is a cd duplicator that can print directly on the cd, a printer for your album cover, a photosmart printer, and some jewels and cds. go check out Tigerdirect.com for printer and duplicator, go check out discmakers.com for jewels and cds. While you are there you can look at their prices for cd duplication if you dont want to buy a duplicator and printer

Post Thanks / Like

I think Ima buy one of uprint thermal printer

Post Thanks / Like

If you're looking for CD duplication I recommend Online, High Quality Custom CD Printing - WePrintDiscs.com. Their pricing is good as well as the quality of the CD's. Another website is American Recordable Media - CD Duplication | CD DVD Printer | CD/DVD Duplicator Equipment all kinds of CD's are in their website. Hope this helped you.

Post Thanks / Like

You fucked up by saying "we are in" and they trying to go for the third person "oh I'm just some random customer posting this because they're sooo awesome" approach.

We don't believe you you need more people.

Post Thanks / Like

dam this an old ass thread , over a fuckin year , stop bumpin this bullshit tryin to get a post count newbies . another tip , i dl'ed this cd a long ass time ago , listened to it once and deleted it cuz it aint up to par , the best rapper on it was fat bastard and he didnt even seem like he gave it 100% .

Post Thanks / Like

idk yellow pages?