Post Thanks / Like

i remember 2 songs i heard from him
    no luv wit trae & zro

and...

boys in the cut

thats all

Post Thanks / Like

I like wiggy wiggy, funny lyrics
    Last edited by Trill; 08-14-2008 at 08:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

just bought power moves

Post Thanks / Like

Foreal mayne thats old but classic like woah, thats one of my favorite cds of all time,

Post Thanks / Like

SPM is a god damn child fucker. I used to rock his shit a bit but he was on some serious bullshit. Yall know when he was on trial for the statuatory rape another chick came to testify against him who was 25 and already had a 12 year old kid with him? She said she was 12 and was 25 when he started picking her up from middle school. Sick ass fucker.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah thats true, its ridiculous how many kids he fucked

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has there own opinion,

He already won the civil trial which is about money so the family that filed the law suit against him did not get the money they were hoping to get that started all of this in the first place. All that is left now is the appeal process.

Anyways i been a SPM fan since i was like 10 years old always have always will.....

--------------------------------------------

THE REAL STORY

WRITTEN BY SHADOW RAMIREZ, SPM'S FRIEND AND PRODUCER

THE REAL STORY

If you don't know.. the real story.. then don't act like you know. Carlos Coy aka SPM... was framed. The mother of the nine year old, is the wife of Carlos's best friend for life Billy Stout. Billy and his wife Maribel, are jr. high school sweethearts.. so Carlos has known both of them for ever... like since he was poor and a basically a neighborhood thug. Billy was his crime partner.... Billy got locked up a long time ago.. and Carlos made the mistake of having an one night fling with Maribel... while Billy was in jail. Carlos always regretted giving in to this temptation and vowed never to tell Billy of his wrong doing... Maribel held this over Carlos's head for many years.... well Carlos became SPM and struck it rich. Maribel was trying to blackmail Carlos ... telling him that if he didn't give her some money she would tell Billy of the affair they had... Carlos was and is not the type to take to threats... so he ignored Maribel... months before the accusation that he had sexually assaulted her daughter.. Maribel... had made it clear to Carlos that she was planning to ruin his life someway, somehow. Labor day 2001.. Carlos's wife allowed Maribel's 9 yr. old daughter to spend the night.. you know have a sleep over with her and Carlos's 5 year old dauhgter Carlie Amor Coy. ( that to me doesn't even make sense.. a 9 yr. old, hanging with a 5 yr. old.. anyway..)This, in my opinion, was the opportunity Maribel needed to frame Carlos. 10 days after that night. Maribel claimes that her daughter told her that Carlos had touched her the night she stayed at Carlie's house. (I have to mention that at 2 in the morning of that night, Maribel's daughter complained of a stomach ache and Carlos took the little girl home... he even got off the car and ate menudo with the rest of her family before going back home.) ...Anyway, Maribel, after 10 days had passed, took her daughter to CPS.. but they told her that because it had been over a week since this alledgedly happened, and without any physical evidence, that there wasn't much they could do. So she told the CPS investigator, that Carlos had fathered a child with a 14 yr old, when he was 22. Now that was true... but what they don't tell you is... the mother of that child was a 14 yr. old posing as an 18 yr. old so she could strip for a living... and that is where Carlos had met her..... so he was definately under the impression that she was of age... it wasn't until after she had his child that Carlos found out her real age.... because she wanted child support ... which Carlos gave her and continues to give her till this day. The investigator opened a can of worms... when she began investigating this matter.... Carlos was a target for any girl who wanted to gold dig. So when the investigator... was reaching more women willing to come forward..(quick money on thier minds...) telling stories of Carlos having sex with them when they were under age...... that's when they charged him with his crime... that's the real story....believe it or not....I'll let you decide..... holla SHADOW RAMIREZ aka TWINN....

Yes, I was there in the court room everyday until they considered me a "character witness" which was the last two days of the trial... I was also there for the sentencing, yes... I was also his best friend and partner in music.... I was his ..1 producer, which meant I almost went everywhere he did for at least 5 years straight since '97.. also I . or I should say ...we all grew up in the same hood.. "we" meaning... Carlos , Billy, Maribel, my brother Grimm , and I... this all goes way back... back before Carlos became S.P.M. look, Carlos was no saint... I know that , but he didn't do what they put him behind bars for.... 45 yrs.... come on.. murderes, & cocaine dealers do less time... they wanted to burry him alive... he was getting to strong of an infleunce for Mexicanos... period.. this was there opportunity to shut him up permanantly.... I wouldn't count him out... as long as he is breathing... he has a chance to get out of this situation... he was the luckiest f@cker I know...... and anyone who knew him, would tell you that's so true.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

do you recommend some songs I need to check out, I have wiggy wiggy and fat pat ft. spm - holla at ya later, really liked his verses on both songs

Post Thanks / Like

yea...not a fan of SPM so i don't listen to him...only song i have of him on my iPod is Wiggy Wiggy, but my homeboys say he's the shit, but i just dont see what they see in him, i don't have hate against him or anything but i just can't relate to his music.

pretty sure he's praised in hispanic hoods

Post Thanks / Like

Get "Bloody War", "High so High", "Mary-go-round", "Dope Game", "Hillwood Hustlaz". Just to get yall started.

Post Thanks / Like

mexican radio, you know my name and 2 joints are some throw'd jams

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

nice songs like em all except mexican radio and high so high do you have the instrumentals of the other songs?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigTrixter View Post
    Everyone has there own opinion,

He already won the civil trial which is about money so the family that filed the law suit against him did not get the money they were hoping to get that started all of this in the first place. All that is left now is the appeal process.

Anyways i been a SPM fan since i was like 10 years old always have always will.....

--------------------------------------------

THE REAL STORY

WRITTEN BY SHADOW RAMIREZ, SPM'S FRIEND AND PRODUCER

THE REAL STORY

If you don't know.. the real story.. then don't act like you know. Carlos Coy aka SPM... was framed. The mother of the nine year old, is the wife of Carlos's best friend for life Billy Stout. Billy and his wife Maribel, are jr. high school sweethearts.. so Carlos has known both of them for ever... like since he was poor and a basically a neighborhood thug. Billy was his crime partner.... Billy got locked up a long time ago.. and Carlos made the mistake of having an one night fling with Maribel... while Billy was in jail. Carlos always regretted giving in to this temptation and vowed never to tell Billy of his wrong doing... Maribel held this over Carlos's head for many years.... well Carlos became SPM and struck it rich. Maribel was trying to blackmail Carlos ... telling him that if he didn't give her some money she would tell Billy of the affair they had... Carlos was and is not the type to take to threats... so he ignored Maribel... months before the accusation that he had sexually assaulted her daughter.. Maribel... had made it clear to Carlos that she was planning to ruin his life someway, somehow. Labor day 2001.. Carlos's wife allowed Maribel's 9 yr. old daughter to spend the night.. you know have a sleep over with her and Carlos's 5 year old dauhgter Carlie Amor Coy. ( that to me doesn't even make sense.. a 9 yr. old, hanging with a 5 yr. old.. anyway..)This, in my opinion, was the opportunity Maribel needed to frame Carlos. 10 days after that night. Maribel claimes that her daughter told her that Carlos had touched her the night she stayed at Carlie's house. (I have to mention that at 2 in the morning of that night, Maribel's daughter complained of a stomach ache and Carlos took the little girl home... he even got off the car and ate menudo with the rest of her family before going back home.) ...Anyway, Maribel, after 10 days had passed, took her daughter to CPS.. but they told her that because it had been over a week since this alledgedly happened, and without any physical evidence, that there wasn't much they could do. So she told the CPS investigator, that Carlos had fathered a child with a 14 yr old, when he was 22. Now that was true... but what they don't tell you is... the mother of that child was a 14 yr. old posing as an 18 yr. old so she could strip for a living... and that is where Carlos had met her..... so he was definately under the impression that she was of age... it wasn't until after she had his child that Carlos found out her real age.... because she wanted child support ... which Carlos gave her and continues to give her till this day. The investigator opened a can of worms... when she began investigating this matter.... Carlos was a target for any girl who wanted to gold dig. So when the investigator... was reaching more women willing to come forward..(quick money on thier minds...) telling stories of Carlos having sex with them when they were under age...... that's when they charged him with his crime... that's the real story....believe it or not....I'll let you decide..... holla SHADOW RAMIREZ aka TWINN....

Yes, I was there in the court room everyday until they considered me a "character witness" which was the last two days of the trial... I was also there for the sentencing, yes... I was also his best friend and partner in music.... I was his ..1 producer, which meant I almost went everywhere he did for at least 5 years straight since '97.. also I . or I should say ...we all grew up in the same hood.. "we" meaning... Carlos , Billy, Maribel, my brother Grimm , and I... this all goes way back... back before Carlos became S.P.M. look, Carlos was no saint... I know that , but he didn't do what they put him behind bars for.... 45 yrs.... come on.. murderes, & cocaine dealers do less time... they wanted to burry him alive... he was getting to strong of an infleunce for Mexicanos... period.. this was there opportunity to shut him up permanantly.... I wouldn't count him out... as long as he is breathing... he has a chance to get out of this situation... he was the luckiest f@cker I know...... and anyone who knew him, would tell you that's so true.
    What about the fact that they had another chick come testify at the trial who had another child with him and she was 13 when he got her pregnant and he used to pick her up from middle school? It's not like this was just an isolated case. I know usually with two sides of a story the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. If it's in the middle on this one it still looks extremely bad. I'll never fuck wit no chicken chaser or tree jumpers point blank period.

Florida, originally from Texas though, Rio Grande Valley
    Post Thanks / Like

i used 2 fuccs with him.. but fucc him now!

Post Thanks / Like

spm go hard he ok

Post Thanks / Like

SPM is tight I listen to him all the time I just got his new cd The Last Chair Violinist.

Post Thanks / Like

Spm is da shit he hold it down for mexicans he like one of the first mexican rappers dat was
    really holdin it down even in da pen what yall need to be listening to is high everyday, mexican heaven, swim, latola, bloody war, block of rock, spm vs los, gangsterous, i must be high, the last chair violinist, the system, land of the lost, third wish, beach house, real gangsta, mary go round, something about mary, all cot up, cali to tex connect, hustle town, medicine, filthy rich, streets on beats, n mafioso n dis man was using beats from da legend dj screw n i feel you big trixter dat some stupid shit dey locked em up for. Free SPM

Post Thanks / Like

n riddla on da roof

Post Thanks / Like

SPM is a really nice rapper, very original and versatile, makes good songs (songs=good bars and good chorus)
    Carlos Coy is messed up for what he did though

Post Thanks / Like

yeah he ruined his carreer and his life for his dick....

Post Thanks / Like

Great music... I just happened to be recently digging up the info on his trials and such out of curiosity. All I can say is I dunno, too many different girls to just write it off as some money hungry parents - but he won the civil suit. So, as far as that goes I'm not gonna take any side on the subject and just wish him luck.

Post Thanks / Like

i used to listen when i was younger, but now knowing whut he did... nah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trill View Post
    do you recommend some songs I need to check out, I have wiggy wiggy and fat pat ft. spm - holla at ya later, really liked his verses on both songs
    Say go an check out (if you haven't heard em yet) SPM -Wizard Of Oz & SPM - Night Shift, them two songs go hard as fuck.

"If My Career Ever Died Then The Rest Of Yal Gon Be Bastards Because I Fathered The Balla Rap Style That Yal Tryin' To Master" - Chamillionaire

"Boyz Outta Luck If I Work My Mouthpiece" - Addiction

Post Thanks / Like

I like a couple of his songs but dont really Feel Him........He has Nice Beats tho....Who Does his Beats.....Someone Posted it on Chamnation.com but i dont Remember......

Post Thanks / Like

I heard "You Dont Wanna Know" recently, off Screwston - 26'' Karat Gold (Dripping Candy). Its pretty good. Free SPM.
    [sUT]<-TIL DEATH

When I step in the club, you breaking yo neck | You know why I'm here, to take my respect |You can't get next, I came to plex |So call up Dike Jones and tell him he just got wrecked.

Post Thanks / Like

SPM's got some dope stuff

Post Thanks / Like

YEAH I HAVE TO SAY FREE S.P.M. TOO.... IF R.KELLY CAN PEE ON SOME LIL GIRLS ON TAPE AND NOT GO TO PRISON THAN JUST CAUSE SOME HO WANTED SOME PAPER HE'S GONNA DO 45 YEARS. AS FAR AS OTHER GIRLS COMING FOWARD I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT.SO I CANT COMMENT ON THAT . I DO KNOW HE WAS AND IS A TIGHT LYRICISTS AND MOST OF HIS BEATS WERE THROWED. JUST PICK UP POWER MOVES SCREWED BY MR. DJ SCREW HISSELF. OR OR ANYTHING BEFORE THAT LIKE HUSTLETOWN, AND HILLWOOD HUSTLAZ.BUT ALMOST ALL HIS SHIT IS THROWED ANYWAY ESPECIALLY IF ITS SCREWED UP.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Spm and all them guys were tight ...Happy P has some tight beats

Post Thanks / Like

SPM wrex, fuck if he did it i still jam R. Kelly lol
    I Know all his songs(Well the ones off his albums)
    Favs
    Comin up Comin Down/Lobo wanna raise/Dallas To Houston/No Love/Must Be High/You know my name/I need a sweet/I need Bud/Diaries/Woodson N' Worthin/Moham Mitchell.

Post Thanks / Like

Hillwood, Hustletown, Power Moves....fucking awesome albums

Post Thanks / Like

every now and then

Post Thanks / Like

fuk yea i was non stop on his tracks but not so much as i grew up but he can wreck

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion SPM was a great rapper/lyricist that held it down and created a voice for Mexicans in Texas. He was also in good with Screw so if this had happpend to lets say lil keke or Pat. I wonder wat everyone would have to say then, just marinate on that.

I forgot to comment on his tracks lol.........Hustle Town was a dope album and he has at least 4 good tracks on all his albums before his incarsiration and a couple good ones on When Devils Strike. Im not really feeling his latest album Last Chair Violinist but thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by BigTyme210; 01-17-2009 at 01:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i dont listen to spm that much but every time i do its on a screwtape. i like mery go round and a song on a greytape called wheel watcher. but he is sick tho he threw down with the best verse in southside groovin and on lil flips southside still holdin and if you never heard it listen to it

Post Thanks / Like

i like em but wat he did was fucked and deserves to be were he is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast