Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: breakin newz: z-ro facing years in prison

Post Thanks / Like

Default breakin newz: z-ro facing years in prison

mannnnnnnnnn im prayin for rotha hes facing years in da big house with anotha conviction he's about to go on trial,da streetz need ro erybody pray for him.....100

heres the story http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...eine_trial.php

Post Thanks / Like

pray for what? he did it to himself why should we feel bad or sorry?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BBS UGK View Post
    pray for what? he did it to himself why should we feel bad or sorry?
    cuz nobody deserves prison time over the charges he got you fucking retard.

Post Thanks / Like

@BBS UGK you are the fuckin man LOL

when isnt this nigga locked up?? im not a big fan but many 13 year olds love his music so hope he doesnt get locked up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoandMurder View Post
    cuz nobody deserves prison time over the charges he got you fucking retard.
    he broke the laws been locked up 2 times allready for the same charges if he didnt learn the 1st time fuck him

Post Thanks / Like

mannnnnnnn here we go with da mufukaz dat have a dick n a pussy bytch apparently i posted this for ro headz u damn moose rat lookin fish and apparently u didn't read da damn article dey tryna give him years for some damn bottles of codiene......keep ya hate 2 ya selfz and if ya'll hatin on rotha ya'll skeezaz prolly listen to miley cyrus n shyt haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kid-versityle979 View Post
    mannnnnnnn here we go with da mufukaz dat have a dick n a pussy bytch apparently i posted this for ro headz u damn moose rat lookin fish and apparently u didn't read da damn article dey tryna give him years for some damn bottles of codiene......keep ya hate 2 ya selfz and if ya'll hatin on rotha ya'll skeezaz prolly listen to miley cyrus n shyt haha
    u realize it his 3rd strike?

and i dont jam miley .... i been knowing the Maab since Rise...

Post Thanks / Like

yea i know bruh no matta what dem haterz gotta say mufukaz don't wanna see ro go back in for sum bullshyt.....u do realize im tawkin bout ro n not dougie or trae,thiz a ro thread ya digg eitha way itz da same we don't wanna see hym go backin.....100

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kid-versityle979 View Post
    yea i know bruh no matta what dem haterz gotta say mufukaz don't wanna see ro go back in for sum bullshyt.....u do realize im tawkin bout ro n not dougie or trae,thiz a ro thread ya digg eitha way itz da same we don't wanna see hym go backin.....100
    then he shouldnt be doing what he doing then now should he?

Post Thanks / Like

^^ Please type normal. You look like a fucking retard.
    To me he is just another ignorant "gangster rapper" so, meh

Post Thanks / Like

again shakin my mufukin yes mufukin head spelt lyke dat bytch diz ain't no fuckin spellin bee i'll type how eva i want u damn river duck lookin bytch but shyt i think u madddddddd ckause u a hater so yea take da 30000000 wee wee's out ya azz n smoke sumthin byyyyyyyyyyytch-pimp c

oh yea since when do typin make you look lyke sumthin triiiiipppppin-killlllllllllll ya selllllllllllf hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

that sucks. and whats with all of the hataz. Its a damn shame.
    ...........................................................................................................................................

Post Thanks / Like

and to bbs i know he trippin for gettin busted but datz lyke tellin a fat man to lose wight and get off da fried food......ro is hooked on da dena so u get what im sayin....100

Post Thanks / Like

I understand he's hook but that dont mean that if he gets caught he shouldnt be punished because of who he is but lock up others who have no cds out

Post Thanks / Like

its fucked up for anybody to go to jail for any type of drug habits. instead of locking him in jail, maybe they should try to help the man get off of drugs

obviously it will do him more harm to put him in jail rather than help him shake his drug habits. It doesnt make sense to take a persons life away because of an addiction.

Thats one of my few beefs with the legal system.
    Showin' Naked Azz in the Great State of Texas

Yo TIG!! Where my personal??

Post Thanks / Like

thats some bullshit facing all them years in the pen over some cough bottle but as the article says his name wasnt on the bottle it was in the backseat of a car he was in doesnt say wether it was his car or not so chances are he'l get away with it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ro-thur vandross View Post
    thats some bullshit facing all them years in the pen over some cough bottle but as the article says his name wasnt on the bottle it was in the backseat of a car he was in doesnt say wether it was his car or not so chances are he'l get away with it...
    they also failed to mention Ro on parole this is his 3rd strike...

Post Thanks / Like

you can tell who the children on this site is

oh noes he did a crime and he might go to jail you're hating because you're not crying about it

lol @ this kid. it's cool that you like his music but if you get caught you get caught no need to cry about it and start suckin his dick

Post Thanks / Like

not juzt because who he is even for a regular mufuka to get thrown in jail for a couple of bottlez iz bullshyt ya digggggggg.....100

Post Thanks / Like

true and i'm sure thers plenty more to the story that isnt in that article either... fuckin america is rough as hell with that 3 strikes shit i feel sorry for anyone that gets caught up with it with the obvious exceptions of course.. but a little bit of drank and weed to face that kinda time you might aswell be importing the shit

Post Thanks / Like

well dam dat shit's harsh 4 any one, 2, 1 or no strikes. Like Spice 1 Say Motherfuck that 3 strikes shit. Well thats THE MAN 4 u. Keep Niggas Down Seems To Be Their Motto.
    Last edited by ℕIǤǤ∀Ŧℝℕ; 02-22-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

who da hell khameleon tawkin bout i posted it to let da ro fanz know i could care less da onli reason im replyin iz ckause deze boo boo azz mufukaz ckalled me out ma seat ya digg.....so uh yea get off my baby maker n get on wit ya day

it ain't even dat serious derez nuthin we can do bout it,man u can tell who da mufukaz dat have dey ballz n dey azz iz on diz site

Post Thanks / Like

man u bitches some haters straight up, z-ro got bone cancer and was told he'd die at the age of 30 the motherfucker is stressed and u reply with he should get locked up....kill yaself foreal. why u think he didnt pull out the burner when he got jumped at the club??? cuz he didnt wanna get locked up, and u can notice the change in his life just by how his music has changed..
    the dude is finally gettin happier and better and yet there still haters like you and the police who wanna bring z-ro down for doin drugs when hes already got death hangin over his head as well as prison time. on the cool just for sayin that i hope u get caught with nothin but some drank and ur friendly ass go get butt fucked in the pen.

fuck all haters

Post Thanks / Like

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyytch!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

gangsta rappers>conscious rappers but thats besides the point....problem is all the boring conscious rappers are tame and will remain on the street and well the potent good rappers stay fuckin up
    Top 10 IMO
    1. Eminem 2. B-Real 3. Big Pun 4. Tech N9ne 5. UGK 6. Lil Flip 7. Trae 8. Lil Keke 9. Fat Joe 10. Lucky Luciano

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by micperk View Post
    man u bitches some haters straight up, z-ro got bone cancer and was told he'd die at the age of 30 the motherfucker is stressed and u reply with he should get locked up....kill yaself foreal. why u think he didnt pull out the burner when he got jumped at the club??? cuz he didnt wanna get locked up, and u can notice the change in his life just by how his music has changed..
    the dude is finally gettin happier and better and yet there still haters like you and the police who wanna bring z-ro down for doin drugs when hes already got death hangin over his head as well as prison time. on the cool just for sayin that i hope u get caught with nothin but some drank and ur friendly ass go get butt fucked in the pen.

fuck all haters

thats real talk mane i hope this dude dont go to jail
    because there goes the rap game and my hero forreal i look up to that dude real talk

Post Thanks / Like

Ro doesnt have bone cancer if he did he wouldnt be fat

dumb motherfuckers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by micperk View Post

fuck all haters
    who da fuck told you that?

Post Thanks / Like

LOL first someone on here says Ro beat up Shane Mosely now someone says he got bone cancer. Whats next....

Post Thanks / Like

He's Barack Obama's Security Guard LOL

Post Thanks / Like

z-ro "im bein murdered by the hands of cancer, auntie asked me if i wanted to die but couldnt understand my answer"

trae on the song smile

"they told my cousin death before 30"

are u guys naturally ignorant? everyone knows z-ro got bone cancer

Post Thanks / Like

and u actin like bone cancer got anything to do with weight....u dumb fucker its called BONE CANCER not WEIGHT CANCER hes fat from sippin drank shit aint got shit to do with ya bones

Post Thanks / Like

besides the point anyways all im saying is if u think ro should go back to the pen for a drank charge when he doin good with his life, then u one of the haters he adresses in his song and you should go and slice ya wrists

Post Thanks / Like

you do realize that Trae and Ro are not actual cousins they just grew up together?

you do realize that that Ro is 32 years old dont you?

you do realize that Trae got more than 1 cousin don't you?

Post Thanks / Like

juzt had to do it

u do realize that ro and traes dads are brothers (1st cousins)

u do realize ro is 33 not 32 off a year

u do realize that i posted this to let boyz know but yet it turned into a haterz thread

Post Thanks / Like

actually ro is 33 my dude
    and trae and z-ro r cuzzin nigga

u kno if yall niggas talkin down on z-ro over some shit he didnt do fuck all of yall and eat a fat babies dick and get off this thread
    and like micperk said if yall want to see ro go back to the pin over a drug charge that he didnt do yall are the haters that he is talkin about in his songs
    yall some fuckin hoes forreal man str8 up

Post Thanks / Like

not turning this into a debate lol u can believe it if u want to or not but i know it for a 100% fact. why u think he made the cd "im still livin", he straight up tells u in a song he gots cancer u dumbass. and u sure acting like u know alot about ro for someone who wants him to go to prison. ur the worst kind of hater someone who hates on someone who actually knows shit about him and jams his music. for additional info that i dont care if u believe or not...

z-ro got locked up inside of my city in orange county jail for drank and weed charges while getting caught here with it. he was locked up in a low risk dorm with 2 of my homies who was in here and ro told them out of his own mouth that hes a old person in a young persons body.

but im done discussin that bottom line is ur a hater and u need to kill yaself

Post Thanks / Like

and thats reallllll talk bizzznitch

Post Thanks / Like

btw the song

z-ro - all falls down

he'll tell u again out of his own damn mouth he getting murdered by cancer

Post Thanks / Like

do you nigga kno yall lookin like a bunch of dick riders.

do you kno that if Z-ro had bone cancer it doesnt give him the right to break laws

do you kno that trae is black

do you know that Killa Nigga beat Z-ro in a rap battle last week

do you kno TTO stands for Texas takeover? cuz i didnt

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast