Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 440 of 4283
Street Pharmacy Thread, Tha lean thread (sizzurp/ drank/ purp) in Trill Talk; DON'T TRY TO GET DEEP IN HERE YOU MIGHT FRY WHAT LITTLE BRAINS YOU HAVE LEFT!..ANGER AND CRYING ARE BOTH ...
  1. #401
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    DON'T TRY TO GET DEEP IN HERE YOU MIGHT FRY WHAT LITTLE BRAINS YOU HAVE LEFT!..ANGER AND CRYING ARE BOTH EMOTIONS DUMMY!!!...You should do less talking!...When you open your mouth you let people know how STOOPID you really are!
    Quote Originally Posted by movin_slow_mo View Post
    Anger can make one cry, also as shown, gettin' your feelings hurt like blue can make one cry too.
    GET MONEY!

  2. #402
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    SUCK A BUTT JUNKIE!!!!...Or Do like Des...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StaySmokinAndLeanin View Post
    bluewaffles30 you been exposed throughout the whole thread

    your a outcast on this site now

    go on to hip hop vendetta or wherever your next site to fill with cancerous messages is
    GET MONEY!

  3. #403
    StaySmokinAndLeanin's Avatar
    StaySmokinAndLeanin is offline SlapsStrapsNBasebalHatz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    253-206
    Posts
    9,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    GNR!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

    Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

    No life.

  4. #404
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    a 328i coupe is an E92, do your homework son.

  5. #405
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    SUCK A BUTT JUNKIE!!!!...Or Do like Des...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
    i was actually washing my car and installing new chrome kidney grilles. Something you can't do.

  6. #406
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    MY NIGGA!!!!...COME ON!!!!!....HOW YOU A BOSS IN A FUCKIN 3 SERIES BEEMER??????...COME ON MY NIGGA!!!!!...I GOT RIMS THAT COST MORE THAN THAT SHIT BOX!!!....THAT IS A BITCHES CAR!!...Come on niggas I know yall hate a nigga but for real!! You gotta admit it! That is some shit a stripper would drive!!! FUCK!!!!...I'm good Homie I thought you were a reputable...You got that Ultra small 2 car Garage!!!.... I see you pimpin!!!...I'm Cool.. I see you still Just gettin Started!..
    Actually it is a 3 car garage. Don't talk before you don't know dumb ass. You are so mad that I have more tha nyou so you try to top it by posting a google images pic of an M3? The shit under my hood might not be the same as an M3, but it'll surely beat your piece of shit. My car is tuned by Dinan Engineering.

  7. #407
    StaySmokinAndLeanin's Avatar
    StaySmokinAndLeanin is offline SlapsStrapsNBasebalHatz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    253-206
    Posts
    9,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    whole thread is childish

    for once i dont even feel like taking part in making clever disses towards this cat

    bottom line is desp has a fresh BMW and you dont


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

    Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

    No life.

  8. #408
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    why thank you SS&L and he's just mad you make more money than him sellin that black tar to junkies

  9. #409
    StaySmokinAndLeanin's Avatar
    StaySmokinAndLeanin is offline SlapsStrapsNBasebalHatz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    253-206
    Posts
    9,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    it is what it is


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

    Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

    No life.

  10. #410
    movin_slow_mo's Avatar
    movin_slow_mo is offline DrankGame DragonFLY Jones
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,666
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lol, nigga still talkin' huh? You exposed ya self. You keep on crying. The only thing you proved is that your extra sensitive, sweet like honey dew and you can type BIGGER. Say, I got these cheeseburgers nigga, I mean PTs.. Someone please buy em, gtfo with that. Nigga you a fairy tale, and joke on here, and you still crying for attention in every post. Let's see how much BIGGER and BRIGHTER you can type lol. It's down right pitiful, you'll keep on posting and everyone can continue to see that b!tch in you. Let loose my nigga. Keep on bumpin'. That's all you doin, big talk with big font. Nigga just postin' for show now, it's been a wrap on you, mad that u got Exposed and not Chose.
    Last edited by movin_slow_mo; 01-29-2011 at 01:18 PM.

    Kareem Abdul got-Barre aka Scottie Sippin' aka U-pinted Airlines? aka Homer Sip'some aka One Obnoxious Ass Sig aka Drank Snob (UGK inspiredô)

  11. #411
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My Nigga You a BUM!! That Raggedy ass Old Cheap ass 3 Series BMW Aint Shit!...I was gonna give ya bitch ass a Pass cuz I see ya money Funny or you would not be Driving that Bullshit!... I could see if it was a 7 I'd give you props but Nigga you still got a lot of Growing to do!!... I see ya Boyfriends still got ya dick in their mouths and wanna talk...Nigga you aint a factor and neither is ya Junkie Homies!... How this nigga slangin tar and he Online all day? Aint ya homie supposed to be Slumped somewhere with that boss ass $51 Drank!... You niggas are Losers!... No Bitches!...No Money! And No Heart!... But I'll Still be out there Next Week to beat the Brakes off Yo Punk ass!...Let's See if you Show Hoe!My
    GET MONEY!

  12. #412
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    My Nigga You a BUM!! That Raggedy ass Old Cheap ass 3 Series BMW Aint Shit!...I was gonna give ya bitch ass a Pass cuz I see ya money Funny or you would not be Driving that Bullshit!... I could see if it was a 7 I'd give you props but Nigga you still got a lot of Growing to do!!... I see ya Boyfriends still got ya dick in their mouths and wanna talk...Nigga you aint a factor and neither is ya Junkie Homies!... How this nigga slangin tar and he Online all day? Aint ya homie supposed to be Slumped somewhere with that boss ass $51 Drank!... You niggas are Losers!... No Bitches!...No Money! And No Heart!... But I'll Still be out there Next Week to beat the Brakes off Yo Punk ass!...Let's See if you Show Hoe!My
    Considering I am 17 and my car's MSRP is around $60,000 dollars brand new. Which is what it was bought for, I think I am rollin in dough. I don't think when you were my age you even had a car, more or less even have a car right now with how much jealousy you are showing. I just got a brand new set of Bridgestone Run Flat Tires today also. Man I dropped over 1k for my car today.... It just don't stop... Keep talkin' cause I got all day to respond.

  13. #413
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good way to talk yaself out of an ass whoopin!...Nigga you a Minor!... You look like a old ass man!... Dude, Go Do your Homework and Brush ya teeth!... Your a Child!...My Nigga I'm Done talking to you!....Tell ya Parents to Step that game up tho!... 3 Series aint a Family Mobile!...You Sittin in the back like a sucka I know ya knees are in ya chest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Considering I am 17 and my car's MSRP is around $60,000 dollars brand new. Which is what it was bought for, I think I am rollin in dough. I don't think when you were my age you even had a car, more or less even have a car right now with how much jealousy you are showing. I just got a brand new set of Bridgestone Run Flat Tires today also. Man I dropped over 1k for my car today.... It just don't stop... Keep talkin' cause I got all day to respond.
    GET MONEY!

  14. #414
    Bobby Hill is offline That's my purse!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    You would be one of them Scary ass "First 48" Texas niggas!...RAT ASS NIGGA
    Haha, I might be a rat, but i'm gonna be the fat rat with the cheese!!

    I think i'm gonna buy me some swangers with the money I get from Crime Stoppers.
    Fed's will be at your door any day now.

  15. #415
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    STAY IN SCHOOL AND DON'T DO DRUGS!!! ....Stop hangin wit losers like Movin Slo!!!
    GET MONEY!

  16. #416
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well If it ain't my Nigga!!!.... JUNK JEW-ELLES...Nigga I know you need the Money!!! On here Pimpin that "Brian Pumper" Collection
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Hill View Post
    Haha, I might be a rat, but i'm gonna be the fat rat with the cheese!!

    I think i'm gonna buy me some swangers with the money I get from Crime Stoppers.
    Fed's will be at your door any day now.
    GET MONEY!

  17. #417
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    Good way to talk yaself out of an ass whoopin!...Nigga you a Minor!... You look like a old ass man!... Dude, Go Do your Homework and Brush ya teeth!... Your a Child!...My Nigga I'm Done talking to you!....Tell ya Parents to Step that game up tho!... 3 Series aint a Family Mobile!...You Sittin in the back like a sucka I know ya knees are in ya chest!!!
    So what I'll still beat your hoe ass, scared ass nigga doesn't want to fight cause I'm 17. LOL

    You don't know what I look like hoe.

    My parents roll deeper than the most famous nigga out your hood and county. so i could give a damn what you say! fake ass nigga. "I'm from compton!" lookin ass.

  18. #418
    PabloPistolas420's Avatar
    PabloPistolas420 is offline keeping it white
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    Nigga you on here talking like you a Boss!... Shut the Fuck Up!... Nigga You High Off that Bullshit Some nigga like me sold ya bum ass!... Nigga If ya Really had money and swag you would not be sippin this Bullshit!!... Drinkin Out of Styrofoam cups like a Bum!!!... Ya'll niggas Act like Wineos!!!... Drinking Cough Syrup!... Nigga How low is that shit!... Got in inside baby bottles!...LOL... Nigga Screw is Restin In Piss!!! Pimp C DEAD!!... All From the Same shit you dumb ass Niggas Still Sippin!... I know ya broke ass can't pay what I ask... Ya'll Niggas Bitchin over a ounce!!!...Keep that brain in a haze but take Screw Dick out cha mouth! That Chopped shit is for Addicts!.. No way you compare Pac with this Nigga!... Only thing I can Say!!! He Knew how to Run A Whole Fuckin state of Niggas Straight into the ground!!!!....Scary ass Texas niggas! Houston Is A Trick City And Dallas is as Live as a Cemetary!...
    fuck you nigga i suggest you get the fuck out if you know whats good for u

  19. #419
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Even pablo will beat your fuckin fraud ass..

  20. #420
    Po a Fo's Avatar
    Po a Fo is offline Mannnnnnn RIP ACE
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denver but Dallas always in my heart
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    finally got me some purps last night.. took an ace to the dome and was all types of throwed tryna drive home. glad i didnt drink tha whole deuce cuz i just po'd up the other one, finna get throwed over again
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/carnagerw?feature=mhum

    REVERB NATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/poafo


    subscribe and be a fan... dont get left in the wind

  21. #421
    Bobby Hill is offline That's my purse!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey blueballs.

  22. #422
    Bobby Hill is offline That's my purse!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    Well If it ain't my Nigga!!!.... JUNK JEW-ELLES...Nigga I know you need the Money!!! On here Pimpin that "Brian Pumper" Collection
    Hell yea, i'm broke as a bitch right now, but I Should be getting my crime stoppers check tomorrow, the police didn't even have to investigate, they said you putting you user name on the paper and posting doctor scripts and pills is enough evidence.

    You're going away for a long time for talking shit motherfucker.

  23. #423
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bitch, You a Momma's Boy!... Up here Postin your Daddy's Gay ass Beemer!.. Obviously you Niggas Don't know How Niggas In LA Do it!!! Nigga you Talkin Like you Live in River Oaks!... Ole Sweet ass Bitch..I'll Bet you got ya cupcake eatin ass in Sugarland!...Bitch Boy!.. Nigga, do ya mammy know you on here tryin to suck a grown mans Dick?...You aint gonna Fade Shit here.. I'll kick yo county ass chest in... You the type of nigga That once I beat yo as I'll fuck ya girl and make you watch....Bitch ASS NIGGA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    So what I'll still beat your hoe ass, scared ass nigga doesn't want to fight cause I'm 17. LOL

    You don't know what I look like hoe.

    My parents roll deeper than the most famous nigga out your hood and county. so i could give a damn what you say! fake ass nigga. "I'm from compton!" lookin ass.
    GET MONEY!

  24. #424
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    PPIMP C said it best! "Take that Monkey shit off You Embarrassing Us""
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Hill View Post
    Hell yea, i'm broke as a bitch right now, but I Should be getting my crime stoppers check tomorrow, the police didn't even have to investigate, they said you putting you user name on the paper and posting doctor scripts and pills is enough evidence.

    You're going away for a long time for talking shit motherfucker.
    GET MONEY!

  25. #425
    StaySmokinAndLeanin's Avatar
    StaySmokinAndLeanin is offline SlapsStrapsNBasebalHatz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    253-206
    Posts
    9,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    LA LMAO yall played the fuck out, even niggas from the crest clown on all of you, we womped the fake ass ckrabs and the fake ass slobks out of seattle, yall weak as fuck.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

    Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

    No life.

  26. #426
    PabloPistolas420's Avatar
    PabloPistolas420 is offline keeping it white
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    he is typing real big he must mean business

  27. #427
    PabloPistolas420's Avatar
    PabloPistolas420 is offline keeping it white
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheRatchet View Post
    you must be 40 years old GNR GNR
    u must not know how to add, Jethro

  28. #428
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nigga, You washed up!.. Seattle??? Bangin??? Who ya enemies? Them Microsoft Niggas? You are out of your muthafuckin mind! Ya'll niggas up there kill me!... I'd be willing to bet you one of them thirsty ass 8 tramps that some busta ass nigga from LA went up there and put on the hood...Now you wanna act like you got hair on ya chest...My nigga you the same as a crack addict!... Up there with them fat ass white bitches and you think you a pimp!...Nigga You a INTERNET THUG!!!...BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StaySmokinAndLeanin View Post
    LA LMAO yall played the fuck out, even niggas from the crest clown on all of you, we womped the fake ass ckrabs and the fake ass slobks out of seattle, yall weak as fuck.
    GET MONEY!

  29. #429
    StaySmokinAndLeanin's Avatar
    StaySmokinAndLeanin is offline SlapsStrapsNBasebalHatz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    253-206
    Posts
    9,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    if you werent a fuckin dumb ass you would have read how BGD took out the fake ass kcrabs and slobks

    yall tried to get in tac-town, yall got shut down

    then you tried and pushin that fake ass booboo fishscale up on pike

    and i personally saw that shit shut down

    it is what it is

    its a new era ckrab niggas aint shit and slobk niggas aint shit either

    i will never see you in real life so i am not gonna plex with you online


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

    Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

    No life.

  30. #430
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludevil30 View Post
    Bitch, You a Momma's Boy!... Up here Postin your Daddy's Gay ass Beemer!.. Obviously you Niggas Don't know How Niggas In LA Do it!!! Nigga you Talkin Like you Live in River Oaks!... Ole Sweet ass Bitch..I'll Bet you got ya cupcake eatin ass in Sugarland!...Bitch Boy!.. Nigga, do ya mammy know you on here tryin to suck a grown mans Dick?...You aint gonna Fade Shit here.. I'll kick yo county ass chest in... You the type of nigga That once I beat yo as I'll fuck ya girl and make you watch....Bitch ASS NIGGA!!
    Naw a nigga stay in rock creek by slim thug old place.... Catch me in the hood hoe! I bet me and my niggas will put that pump to your face and you still won't be talking

  31. #431
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StaySmokinAndLeanin View Post
    if you werent a fuckin dumb ass you would have read how BGD took out the fake ass kcrabs and slobks

    yall tried to get in tac-town, yall got shut down

    then you tried and pushin that fake ass booboo fishscale up on pike

    and i personally saw that shit shut down

    it is what it is

    its a new era ckrab niggas aint shit and slobk niggas aint shit either

    i will never see you in real life so i am not gonna plex with you online
    ABN 4 LYFE!!!!!!!

  32. #432
    Bobby Hill is offline That's my purse!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Southside bitch, I asked Marlo mike to clap your ass.
    Watch Out

  33. #433
    Desperado is offline R.I.P. SpeakerKnockerz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I just got off the phone with Adrian Garcia they said that LAPD was lookin for this nigga already.... smh

  34. #434
    UGK 4 Life's Avatar
    UGK 4 Life is offline Pill Game Diamond Donnie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Googling Mendoza, Straight Huskin
    Posts
    6,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bluedevil is on that $500 PT Cruiser Swag!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

  35. #435
    StaySmokinAndLeanin's Avatar
    StaySmokinAndLeanin is offline SlapsStrapsNBasebalHatz
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    253-206
    Posts
    9,818
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    yall wanna hear a joke


    Quote Originally Posted by Ronni313 View Post
    They not fuckin wit u boo

    Quote Originally Posted by djslo361 View Post
    There's niggas over 30 on here?

    No life.

  36. #436
    Bludevil30's Avatar
    Bludevil30 is offline Drank Sipper
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You and Adrian Garcia can suck a nigga Dick!... This is the Fed Hotline in here!...BGD???...Lol get that Bullshit outta here!...All ya'll nigga informants!
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    I just got off the phone with Adrian Garcia they said that LAPD was lookin for this nigga already.... smh
    GET MONEY!

  37. #437
    UGK 4 Life's Avatar
    UGK 4 Life is offline Pill Game Diamond Donnie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Googling Mendoza, Straight Huskin
    Posts
    6,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

  38. #438
    Bobby Hill is offline That's my purse!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    I just got off the phone with Adrian Garcia they said that LAPD was lookin for this nigga already.... smh
    I hope that's not him in that Gif pic, 'cause the police were all over this thread when they came to my house to pick up evidence.
    Just got a hefty $2,000 from Crime Stoppers.

  39. #439
    UGK 4 Life's Avatar
    UGK 4 Life is offline Pill Game Diamond Donnie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Googling Mendoza, Straight Huskin
    Posts
    6,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Hill View Post
    I hope that's not him in that Gif pic, 'cause the police were all over this thread when they came to my house to pick up evidence.
    Just got a hefty $2,000 from Crime Stoppers.
    Lets call up on drank!!!! Lets lean nigga, lets lean nigga lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    rek just can't get his dick out of new york's bootyhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekshots View Post
    win i pull up in dat churches chickin parkin lot bangin dat shawty lo wit a trunk fulla monkies dem hoes just start suckin a nikka off n a police be scared of souf niggaz like meSOUFSYDE WE BOUNCIN N TURNIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    nah ... I watch the whole things on de internet
    the question is : can u take it to the balls ?

  40. #440
    Bobby Hill is offline That's my purse!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UGK 4 Life View Post
    Lets call up on drank!!!! Lets lean nigga, lets lean nigga lol
    That's what i'm saying, shit, he said i'm broke, I ain't broke no more!!
    Gonna go buy some 22 inch swangas and a pint.
    Fuck this pussy ass nigga, that's what he deserves for boasting on the internet and calling us some fake/broke motherfuckers.

Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •