Top 5 most dangerous motherfuckers in hip hop

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:05 am

They competing in my hood, who caught the most bodies!!!!

Pre-K

Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:53 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:if u aint dressed like dis in 2016 u gay
fuck wearing clothes my size, itz all about dem oversized clothessss shawty

this is the most dangerous post in here cuz its so real
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Rekshots wrote:
DJ_BlackJack wrote:
Rekshots wrote: yikes! he should be jail just for wearing such ugly clothes

why do blacks dress so stupid?
i know for a fact i dont. i mix it up between sweatpants & jerseys. i have noticed that a lot of african american males between the ages of 12-30 do, and thats mainly the Future/Thugger/Drizzy followers/dick riders.

its because the industry is trying so hard to feminize men now, especially in the hip hop genre, which explains the tight pants, long hair (dreads and cornrows are exceptions), long v neck shirts (dress), etc, etc.

on a serious note, i read philthy's and jbay's rap sheet and goddamn. these are the cream of the crop right here! 95% of niggaz in the rap game currently cant even claim to be hood after reading this. dayum
black jack, keep it real big homie. if you son came home from school rocking a dress, would you beat his ass? I know you an old school nigga from a different era and that fruity cake shit don't fly with real ogs.

btw its good to know will smith isn't just a shitty rapper. but he's also a shitty father, as well
no doubt. id catch it early on and whoop my sons ass if he ever dressed like that!. my pops is old school and i kinda take after him on that aspect. when i say catch it early, i mean, i would expose him to the music i grew up listening to and not this young thug shit.

honestly, before i listened to hip hop & rap in the 90s, i grew up with such bands like AC/DC, Electric Light Orchestra, Moody Blues, Aerosmith, etc, etc. but growing up in the mid 90s n shit i kinda had to adapt (most people dont know that im mixed so it was REAL hard growing up. be with the homies, or be with the white people. but i do adapt like chameleon paint and can still be myself doing it so its all good)

on a different aspect, its one of those things where you want to beat your sons ass and at the same time support him. cause as we all know, non straight people have been committing suicide a lot lately, due to bullying or non acceptance, etc, etc. which is why this rainbow coalition exists. something happens in todays society, expect a movement to follow. thats just how its been, thats how it is, and thats how it always will be.

p.s. i would WHOOP MY CHILDS ASS IF I CAUGHT HIM WEARING A SKIRT, JAMMING YOUNG THUG, ETC, ETC. i want to make that known. i doubt it will happen cause i would instill that fear in him. id catch him as he comin out the pussy, id wake him up in the crib. and i would sign up to dj at a club he going to.

"GETCHO MUHFUCKIN ASS THE FUCK HOME!!! NIGGA GET HOME!!!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 am

i swear to god that all these underground heads be acting like the hood don't jam Drake, Young Thug, Lil Uzi, Kevin Gates, Kodak Black, etc. when the exact opposite is true

Kevin Gates especially

but outside of some regional music most niggas won't be into the independent street shit I know most of us are into. You have to really be reaching like onto the blogs and the forums.. i'm the only nigga I know who be jamming Three 6 Mafia and Livewire
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 am

i jam everything shawty
PocketfullaStonez
Screw Head

Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Kodak black gon be dat nigga win he get his shit right

Code: Select all

http://pocketfullastonez.blogspot.com 
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:51 pm

hop in that jag and skrt skrt skrt
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 am

Yall must be some ignorant racist white folk some of the shit you bastards type but you wouldnt say it to a black man like me to my face. Internet gangsters... put the mouse and keyboard away
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Fuckin right! Put some Respek on a black man's live, cause it matters!
Ain't nun of these niggas can fuck with that nigga Ted. He ain't no internet gangsta, he a internet OG, bitches!