RIP pop lock and drop it rapper

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
Rekshots

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:55 pm

i just heard the pop lock and drop it rapper died. omg pop lock and drop it was my fav song back in the day

i remember like 8 years ago we were celebrating june bugs birthday and the pop lock and drop it rapper came and did his song. it was a really cool time. we all enjoyed the song. except for Dat meskin. He was goin through his "lyrically rapper" phase. after the Pop lock and drop it rapper did his smash hit "pop lock and drop it". dat meskin was in the corner sayin he wanted to hear lyrical rappers like k rino and a bunch of other gay new york rappers nobody cares about.
I ended up tellin the Pop lock and drop it rapper. that dat meskin was talkin shit. The pop lock and drop it rapper ended up beatin dat meskin's ass :lol: :lol: :lol: he was cryin like a bitch. THen K-rino walked in and dat meskin ran behind K-rino and said,
"k rino you should battle rap this guy"
K rino looked at the pop lock and drop it rapper and said
"can a nigga get a ride to sonic? and can a borrow a couple dollaz?"
when he was told no. k rino went back to cleaning toliets like he belongs.

Then later that night Pre k rapped over Pop lock and drop it. the pop lock and drop it rapper really liked pre kays rap and asked him to be his friend. Pre k accepted the offer and they were really good friends and went to sonic together. really wholesome story.
pre kay might a pimp baller but he can be wholesome times.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/26/88397967 ... s-shooting
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Damn.. rip pop lock and drop it rapper

I remember when the pop lock and drop it rapper beat my ass LOL i deserved it for listening to k rino and immortal technique
MicheleHouro

Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:54 pm

One time I saw k rino eat trash