Michael Bisping says Georges St-Pierre's camp reached out, interested in bout

Sports Discussion
OmegaRed
Top Contributor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Michael Bisping's first title defense is still pretty much up in the air, with the new champion not sold on rematching Luke Rockhold immediately after the KO win, and Chris Weidman who is coming off a loss. Bisping has instead expressed interest in avenging a loss to Dan Henderson, or taking a big money fight against Georges St-Pierre, and it looks like there is mutual interest in both.

Henderson has said he is open to having the title rematch as his retirement bout, and now Bisping reveals that he has already been contacted by GSP's camp as well.

"I actually had some people reach out to me and say 'Georges St-Pierre is interested in fighting you'," Bisping said on Fox Sport's Jay and Dan. "Yes, some people from his camp. I was like 'Really, wow. Okay.'"

"Tell him to sign the dotted line, just like (what I said about Dan) Henderson, if he really wants to come out of retirement."

Bisping and the former welterweight champion in St-Pierre are tied in holding the most number of wins in the UFC. Georges last fought on November 2013, and the all-time great has been on a self-imposed hiatus since.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/17/11 ... ed-out-ufc
TTO = white privilege & 4 da record, Makin $$$ off mods (IP is everything) @ da expense of dem posting :lol: Aint a goddamn thing u can do even if you change ips or im banned Pre-K..Reks L's. www.live2hustle.net/fam/