Kell Brook Talks Weight, Gennady Golovkin's Power, More

Sports Discussion
OmegaRed
Top Contributor

Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:37 am

Unified Middleweight World Champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin will defend his WBA, WBC, IBF and IBO Middleweight World titles against IBF Welterweight champion Kell Brook at The O2 in London on September 10, live on Sky Sports Box Office and Live on HBO World Championship Boxing®.

The two unbeaten stars collide in London with the US-based Kazakh KO king Golovkin stepping into the ring as a defending champion for the 16th time and looking to keep up his incredible knockout percentage – with 32 of his previous 35 fights ending early, including all of his World title outings and is ready to add to that run in his first fight in the UK.

“I’m very excited to be fighting in front of the great British boxing fans and promise another ‘Big Drama Show’ against undefeated Kell Brook,” said Golovkin. “I give him much respect for taking this fight.”

Most recently Golovkin has sold out famed venues in the United States, Madison Square Garden in New York City and The Fabulous Forum in Los Angeles.

On October 17, 2015 Golovkin knocked out IBF Middleweight World Champion David Lemieux at Madison Square Garden in front of 20,548 fans. Most recently, Golovkin stopped Undefeated Mandatory Challenger Dominic Wade on April 23, 2016 in the second round at the sold-out Fabulous Forum before a crowd of 16,353.

Brook – who will retain his status as IBF Welterweight champion – has been hunting a major fight since landing the World title, and the 30-year-old believes he has the tools to defeat Golovkin and become boxing’s biggest star.

“This is the fight and the moment I have been waiting for for some time,” said Brook. “We've tried and tried to lure the best to come and fight me and now we've got the best of the best – the number one pound for pound fighter in the world is coming to the UK."

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-kell-b ... re--108459
TTO = white privilege & 4 da record, Makin $$$ off mods (IP is everything) @ da expense of dem posting :lol: Aint a goddamn thing u can do even if you change ips or im banned Pre-K..Reks L's. www.live2hustle.net/fam/