Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Boss254
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am

Miket210tx wrote:Damn, been a while y'all

Mikemikemiikemikemikemikemikenike
Where you been.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
User avatar
Boss254
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:01 am

Trump called me to tell me he was going to Dat wetbacks house for cinco de Mayo.


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
User avatar
Miket210tx
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 8:28 pm
Location: San Antonio

Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:52 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:09 am
Miket210tx wrote:Damn, been a while y'all
Wow. You're alive

Congrats
Internally, I’m dead but meh
User avatar
Miket210tx
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 8:28 pm
Location: San Antonio

Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:53 pm

Boss254 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am
Miket210tx wrote:Damn, been a while y'all

Mikemikemiikemikemikemikemikenike
Where you been.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
I’ve been stuck in this damn house since March and surprisingly haven’t blown my brains out.
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Miket210tx wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:53 pm
Boss254 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am
Miket210tx wrote:Damn, been a while y'all

Mikemikemiikemikemikemikemikenike
Where you been.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
I’ve been stuck in this damn house since March and surprisingly haven’t blown my brains out.
do u have cancer or any other life threating or undiagnosed terminal illness or type 1 diabetes with heart problems? if not wtf r u doing inside fooking liberal covid isnt going to kill u........for fook sake both the illegal immigrants dat_meskin & elliot had it & they come from mexico where they have 0 immune system self defense
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)
User avatar
Miket210tx
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 8:28 pm
Location: San Antonio

Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:33 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm
Miket210tx wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:53 pm
Boss254 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am


Mikemikemiikemikemikemikemikenike
Where you been.


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
I’ve been stuck in this damn house since March and surprisingly haven’t blown my brains out.
do u have cancer or any other life threating or undiagnosed terminal illness or type 1 diabetes with heart problems? if not wtf r u doing inside fooking liberal covid isnt going to kill u........for fook sake both the illegal immigrants dat_meskin & elliot had it & they come from mexico where they have 0 immune system self defense
Will admit dramatized it a bit, working from home and get a little stir crazy.
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4880
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Lucky bastard..
My job still makes me show up to the office even though I can do 100% of my job from home

When I had covid i loved it because I worked from home for 2 weeks and didnt worry about dressing up or being in traffic and i could jack o....i mean watch tv and chill while i waited for e-mails and shit..

But then again it was only 2 weeks so maybe after months shit might feel different
User avatar
Boss254
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 pm

Wtf you got a office job I thought you laid brick and did roofing.


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4880
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:26 pm

Had to get an office job to feed our 7 kids
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1904
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 37 times

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:59 am

I wonder how fucked my lungs are


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4880
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:02 pm

I aint gonna lie i feel like covid fucked with my lungs too
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3878
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:48 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:02 pm
I aint gonna lie i feel like covid fucked with my lungs too
funny how you ad shorrom have been getting all cocky cuz trump lost the election. you do know he's president for another 2 days right?
Me and larry have been reporting all you mexicans to the ICE. your little cousin Miguel Ángel is gonna be sent bac kto mexico picking grape fruit

faggot
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4880
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:21 pm

Have you seen the central american immigrants caravan trying to get to Texas?

Them niggas getting stopped at mexico.. mexico will soon be the new central america.. and become even more shitty than it already is

If they manage to crawl into the tourist spots RIP Mexico
Its gonna be a shit hole
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:59 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:21 pm
Have you seen the central american immigrants caravan trying to get to Texas?

Them niggas getting stopped at mexico.. mexico will soon be the new central america.. and become even more shitty than it already is

If they manage to crawl into the tourist spots RIP Mexico
Its gonna be a shit hole
biden is literally about to legalize 11 million illegal aliens did u parents make the cut? usa is on the verge of becoming france bruh........
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:02 pm

Miket210tx wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:33 pm
2813308004 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm
Miket210tx wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:53 pm

I’ve been stuck in this damn house since March and surprisingly haven’t blown my brains out.
do u have cancer or any other life threating or undiagnosed terminal illness or type 1 diabetes with heart problems? if not wtf r u doing inside fooking liberal covid isnt going to kill u........for fook sake both the illegal immigrants dat_meskin & elliot had it & they come from mexico where they have 0 immune system self defense
Will admit dramatized it a bit, working from home and get a little stir crazy.
srry mike i went overboard u r an outstanding citizen..........covid19 is serious ppl need to treat it as such.........my lungs do not feel the same anymore
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)
Post Reply