Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm

I just finished Breaking Bad... Very good show

All I'm gonna is that Pinkman character is a a cunt and so is Walter White's wife

Saul is the realist character on the show

I'm moving on to that spin off show about him
Niko
Screw Head

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:19 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:OK OK OK OK OK OK
THat part
Niko
Screw Head

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 am

Pre-K

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:35 am

comin dine swangin

dippin on blades

when my car park

its an aracade
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:00 pm

J-Don wrote:I just finished Breaking Bad... Very good show

All I'm gonna is that Pinkman character is a a cunt and so is Walter White's wife

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:21 pm

flames

Niko
Screw Head

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:37 am

Someone hook it up with a HD quality Purple Rain torrent & I'll give you one million dollars in monopoly money.

My DVD fucked up.

Only torrents out there a uncompressed 8GB bull shit. Ain't nobody got time for that. This why I miss kat.cr :(
Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:58 am

Aight im literally smh right now guyz let me tell u why

so there this wall at my school, mmkay u with me, ok, and sometimes ppl will climb up and walk across this wall. IDK WHY, don’t ask me why, they tryna be an acrobat or something idk, I watch but I usualy stay out of there bizznizz ok so don’t come n be asking me

Now I aint usually one to criticize but there was this gurl up thar on that wall tryna walk across it and be cool or somefin I don’t even know what. BUT DANG I TELL U WAT this girl’s techneeq on walking cross the wall was GOD AWFUL, bruh her arms were flying all round her head n she look like she bout to fall at least 5 times making her way across this puny wall

So she be lookin so ridiculus (srsly every1 round me was laughing) and I couldnt help but speak up and be all like ‘gurl ur awful,now forgiv me Lord i aint usualy one to critizce, especally this delicat yung lady, but sister ur awful at walkin cross that wall I tell you what.’

And her face get al flusterd and red and she look like a big red tomoto with eyes,n she snap at me (I LEGIT AINT LYING BRO SHE SNAP HER FINGER AT ME) n my hand goes to my chest n my head go back like ‘did u just snap at me gurl’

She carry on talkin bout ‘lets see u walk across the wall then’ and then she call me some bad words, but I no not to repeat these words espally on the internet, thank u Lord for puttin me with some good parents. SO IM LIKE GURL U CHALLENGING ME,sling my backpack of my back and throw it at this girl like ‘hold dis’ and I climb up that wall n do it perfectly,even do a backflip off it at the end (just kdding but that wuld be lit ) So I get off n this girl like ‘ay u can walk cross the wall but we all no u stupid and failing ur classes u dumb’ and im like WHAT

n she like u wait I’ll prove it, and im like ‘OKAY DEN’ this girl email me thru our school accounts later on dat day after school end, she sends me this MUMBO JUMBO I DONT EVEN KNOW YALL. let me copy and paste this junk.

‘If your so smart then can you figure out what this means? The use of complicated wording as an overall literary technique needs to encompass graphic and individual comprehension to allow the reader to become acquainted with the unique terminological aspects employed by the author whilst not detracting from the application of the specific innuendos influencing the particular methods involved which reflect the tone of the major works in question, thereby altering the quality of the outcome.

For usage as an exemplar, this paragraph from the Constitution of the United States of America, procured from its indigenous writing:

"The United States shall be liable, respecting the provisions of this title relating to tort claims, in the same manner and to the same extent as a private individual under like circumstances, but shall not be liable for interest prior to judgment or for punitive damages."

The complicated wording of the extraction falls liable to flummox undistinguished readers who lack consummate apprehension to this degree of literary proficiency, but its connotation is still discernible from the admittedly labyrinthine nomenclature.’

LIKE WHAT. IF SHE EXPECT ME TO DESIPHER THESE HIGHROGLIPHICS THEN SHE THE DUMB ONE. Like ugh bruh…im mad…

But man I rlly wana prove this gurl wrong guyz…she disrepect me ima show her whos boss round the school,k…I need ur help figuring out what all this means. Please I beg u!
Pre-K

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:01 am

what kind of middle school forums are you copy and pasting these shits from lol i bet theyre lit

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:05 am

rite smart but make sure dumb ppl can understend dat shit to knowmsayin shawty
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:01 am

Desperado wrote:all dat shit
m8 just tell her you are impressed at her intelligence and try to get them knickers off, sounds like she wants the surprise D
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:55 pm

J-Don wrote:I just finished Breaking Bad... Very good show

I'd say Mike is the coolest on the show, cause he's cold as fuck and looks funny

I prefer Saul in BB (there he was great) to Saul in BCS (there he's on some depressed and serious shit...not that funny guy from BB anymore). Mike is running both shows
Pre-K

Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:44 pm

jesse pinkman was a snitch

and snitches get bitches

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Mixerr
Screw Head

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:31 pm

How I feel about my internet connection right now. http://fat.gfycat.com/ImpartialSarcasticDarwinsfox.gif
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.