codeine?

Just Don't OD!!! RIP ACE
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 1:18 am

I know i said i wasnt gonna do it but here is some pics to sho u fakers wt im talkin bout and real shit...here is a pic of my homie up east....he plugged in a mainline phamar , so his shit is all legit wit da the 2ND seal and the label
CRKLtn7UcAAVe_W.jpg
Notice the labels and the second seal........there is another silveR sealUNDER the cap.....ok well here is a pic of one pt i jus popped this morn.notice no label and no second seal...bt look at da bottles and caps ....they exactly the same shit.....like i said the one i got was not approved and was kicked off the line........
Message_1460165208567.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 1:22 am

REPEAT QUIT BUYIN SHIT ONLINE...U GETTIN JUUUGED
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 1:43 am

Now the only different now is..well it just started happening but wock and mgp are only gonna have one seal under the cap.....and when i say silver im talkin bout the silver part that touches the drank...the top will be a clear pull tab to take the seal off......they will have a double label now which. Means u can peel one label off....wock , mgp, and caraco as far as i know is doin it like that...and yea weoo at least u right bout Watson. .......that shit fake.
jacktownlivin

Fri May 20, 2016 3:38 am

Mexjonwayne wrote:Now the only different now is..well it just started happening but wock and mgp are only gonna have one seal under the cap.....and when i say silver im talkin bout the silver part that touches the drank...the top will be a clear pull tab to take the seal off......they will have a double label now which. Means u can peel one label off....wock , mgp, and caraco as far as i know is doin it like that...and yea weoo at least u right bout Watson. .......that shit fake.

bruh these niggas got that shit here in my town smdh young niggas finessing the drawls of people

:lol: but 90% of niggas here behind time bruh finessing too easy from drank to pills to soft what yall know bout finessing with miami ice :mrgreen: #nussie
Movin_sL0

Fri May 20, 2016 4:33 am

Mexjonwayne wrote:And i bet u ..u talkin bout dat paul wall interview were he semi defends codiene use ....hahahahha shit i was wit em when they taped that.....he dont condone it he say use in moderation and be healthy...quit lyin bro....

No No and No. I'm talkin about him replying to a question asked about the video, nothing to do with his Dj Smallz interview.
Movin_sL0

Fri May 20, 2016 4:34 am

Mexjonwayne wrote:Lurkers.????????? Sit down some were false prophet
Lol @ false prophet but yet I'm the one who always sip from the source. Stop g.

Yes nigga. I go on IG and fools recognize me from here and I don't know who they are, they tell me they were lurking these boards. You get the simple concept bruh?
Movin_sL0

Fri May 20, 2016 4:39 am

Mexjonwayne wrote:I know i said i wasnt gonna do it but here is some pics to sho u fakers wt im talkin bout and real shit...here is a pic of my homie up east....he plugged in a mainline phamar , so his shit is all legit wit da the 2ND seal and the labelCRKLtn7UcAAVe_W.jpg
Notice the labels and the second seal........there is another silveR sealUNDER the cap.....ok well here is a pic of one pt i jus popped this morn.notice no label and no second seal...bt look at da bottles and caps ....they exactly the same shit.....like i said the one i got was not approved and was kicked off the line........Message_1460165208567.jpg

Who in the fuq gave you the game lol? They need they ass whooped. So is this the "mexican bullshit" you talking bout?
Caraco prometh/codeine (green in color) been at CVS close to us since '13. Same bottle and cap as Wock, different seal.

REAL BOTTLE and CAP
**shout my nigga Dabz N Lean**

MGP bottle from '08... Says sealed for your protection on the cap but didn't have white inner seal so you telling me they didn't CHANGE anything??

MGP nor WOCK used to have these kinds of seals nor CAPS for that matter. That shit is white and has NOTHING under it. No peel away clear or silver or whatever you talkin bout. Break the white seal and you in there.

You really going to sit there and tell boys your bottle and cap is the same as the real deal straight from wockhardt in that pic I posted? Lol, You niggas I swear homie. Yours is some of the very same shit I was talkin' about going around. Fake caps and all. Those are 100 % fake caps. I have plenty of real tops from Wock and those are certainly not it. Where the so called "silver seal" . So this is where ya'll print up the fake online lables? Ya'll can't get the real deal pamphlet labels (w/the book) so ya'll slap the shit print out from the internet on it? Those labels aren't real either lol. This shit outta control bruh.

I don't and will never have to buy bullshit like this. Been out the pharm since '00.
Only shit that will be double sealed is deadstock pints of Act bruh, you on some other shit so I'm good on all this.

Ya'll can have it. Proof is in the pics. Next ya'll gonna tell me the pressed up bars are all xanax 100% too smh. Game done fell all the way off, damn shame. lol. Got me entertaining your troll shit while ya'll trying to push some bullshit ass agenda to sway casual mf's. Take that trollin' and keep it pushin. By the way never trust a nigga that takes a pic of suspect shit and writes "I'm da plug" on it lol. Part of the game is that?

@MilitaryMind... I'm doing this for you homie.
This cat spittin wild bullshit lol. I had to do it.
The rest of you cats can believe what you want.
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 7:49 am

First off u jus rantin and ravin and didnt answer shit.....u screenshottin pics off da internet of old ass wock pts before they bought out mgp......and thats seal UNDER THAT CAP IS CALLED A SILVER PULL TAB......ITS NOT SILVER ON TOP BUT LOOK UNDER THE TAB WERE DA PURP HIT AT...AND NOW YEA THEY AINT DOUBLE SEALIN......OLD ASS WOCK BOTTLE...U FAKIN BRO....THEM PICS ARE OLD ASF AND IF U TYPE IN WOCK LEAN U SEE EM...OLD ASS SHIT ....STEALIN PICS OFFLINE AND WRITIN LIL SHIT TO MAKE EM SEEM LIKE U REALLY OUT THERE...IMA FIND A NEW WOCK BOTTLE I HAVR SOMEWERE AND MY SHIT THEN POST......SAYIN SHIT IS FAKE BOY U KNOW U JUST TRYNA BE FAMOUD....ITS PPL LIKE U WHO JUUGIN EVERYONE. BUYIN DAT ONLINE BULLSHIT..NOW U WANNA MAKE ME LOOK BAD ......NA ....U DONT KNOW WT U TALKIN BOUT AND WHEN SOMEONR COME IN AND CORRECT UR POSIN ASS U WANNA LIE AND BASH AND AINT GOT NO REAL PROOF IUS A OLD ASS WOCK BOTTLES U TOOK OFF THE INTERNET......WHEN DA FUCK WAS THE LAST TIME THEY USED A child safety cap?????? Sayin the real Shit is a fake.ahahahahhahaahhaabab seems like u just hatin because u gettin juuged by some Indians. ..quit buyin online false prophet. ..
Movin_sL0

Fri May 20, 2016 8:25 am

Mexjonwayne wrote:First off u jus rantin and ravin and didnt answer shit.....u screenshottin pics off da internet of old ass wock pts before they bought out mgp......and thats seal UNDER THAT CAP IS CALLED A SILVER PULL TAB......ITS NOT SILVER ON TOP BUT LOOK UNDER THE TAB WERE DA PURP HIT AT...AND NOW YEA THEY AINT DOUBLE SEALIN......OLD ASS WOCK BOTTLE...U FAKIN BRO....THEM PICS ARE OLD ASF AND IF U TYPE IN WOCK LEAN U SEE EM...OLD ASS SHIT ....STEALIN PICS OFFLINE AND WRITIN LIL SHIT TO MAKE EM SEEM LIKE U REALLY OUT THERE...IMA FIND A NEW WOCK BOTTLE I HAVR SOMEWERE AND MY SHIT THEN POST......SAYIN SHIT IS FAKE BOY U KNOW U JUST TRYNA BE FAMOUD....ITS PPL LIKE U WHO JUUGIN EVERYONE. BUYIN DAT ONLINE BULLSHIT..NOW U WANNA MAKE ME LOOK BAD ......NA ....U DONT KNOW WT U TALKIN BOUT AND WHEN SOMEONR COME IN AND CORRECT UR POSIN ASS U WANNA LIE AND BASH AND AINT GOT NO REAL PROOF IUS A OLD ASS WOCK BOTTLES U TOOK OFF THE INTERNET......WHEN DA FUCK WAS THE LAST TIME THEY USED A child safety cap?????? Sayin the real Shit is a fake.ahahahahhahaahhaabab seems like u just hatin because u gettin juuged by some Indians. ..quit buyin online false prophet. ..

Ho.. All those pics are mine except 1 of the Wock. The one I borrowed I gave a shout out to smfh. I got 100's of pics all mine which are real from the pharmacy pt bottles, all have my sLo name on em. My damn SLO signature is a pic of all ACT bottles lol. Know your shit bruh. I'm pretty sure you don't have a single one talkin spit lol.. Fake ass everything on your end. I can up the Wock one too but I'm wasting my time with you. Pointless to argue wih you mayne, you can't even write a sentence nigga, I promise. This shit here pathetic.
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 8:27 am

And that pic of mgp pts....thos are a1 legit ..thats how the older ones look wit da 2 seals..one inside and the plastic seal on thr cap......but now as of 2016 they aint doin it like that....its jus one silver seal under the cap........wock bought mgp......wock aint ever before used 2 seals ....im not sayin that...but show me a new bottle of wock....yea im waitin because u ainy got shit....like i said u aint nun bro...jus makin up shit.....talkin bout whippin up a batch......u know u lyin.....talkin bout u can dilute alchohol into water without a disfusion vat.......lyin ass boy....km on im not done ....i aint got no job , no bitch, and no committments....i can be here all day giving u real knowledge. ....man bro u got all these newbies sippin lean and listening to every word u say...and u straight lyin dawg....gonna get some one hurt and shit......i wisha. Mfker would tell me in my face dat my shit was fake.......shit nigga ill make u eat da whole thing and medically induse ur ass in a coma....comin wit dat bullshit.....get off. Da gas ...u prolly aint even been to tdc either....ubdont have any kind of game to spit to anybody....jus lyin bro..no facts wtsover jus hearsay. ......ive personally handed alot of these htown rappers da shit and they know the deal....they know what real woxk/mgp look liike.....shit wt u think they sippin On now bro. ................qualitest is treason ........
Movin_sL0

Fri May 20, 2016 8:29 am

Mexjonwayne wrote:And that pic of mgp pts....thos are a1 legit ..thats how the older ones look wit da 2 seals..one inside and the plastic seal on thr cap......but now as of 2016 they aint doin it like that....its jus one silver seal under the cap........wock bought mgp......wock aint ever before used 2 seals ....im not sayin that...but show me a new bottle of wock....yea im waitin because u ainy got shit....like i said u aint nun bro...jus makin up shit.....talkin bout whippin up a batch......u know u lyin.....talkin bout u can dilute alchohol into water without a disfusion vat.......lyin ass boy....km on im not done ....i aint got no job , no bitch, and no committments....i can be here all day giving u real knowledge. ....man bro u got all these newbies sippin lean and listening to every word u say...and u straight lyin dawg....gonna get some one hurt and shit......i wisha. Mfker would tell me in my face dat my shit was fake.......shit nigga ill make u eat da whole thing and medically induse ur ass in a coma....comin wit dat bullshit.....get off. Da gas ...u prolly aint even been to tdc either....ubdont have any kind of game to spit to anybody....jus lyin bro..no facts wtsover jus hearsay. ......ive personally handed alot of these htown rappers da shit and they know the deal....they know what real woxk/mgp look liike.....shit wt u think they sippin On now bro. ................qualitest is treason ........

Like I said, pointless bruh lol.
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 8:34 am

Now its pathetic. ..now u dont wanna post the new bottles because u aint got time ...na my nigga u just got caught lyin..and now u wanna say shit how i spell ......nigga we know u fakin...u over there runnin out of shit to say and use stupid ass mistakes on my literacy. Just to try and keep the audience on ur side.........boy u a lame.....i dont have nun to profit off these niggas..i can care less wt they buy....but shit at least they can have some knowledge if the see the no label pts......and if they are fake they can distinguish the real no label pt from that online pharma bullshit.........if u wantvto know bout real drank and need a lesson...i can teach u son......
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 8:35 am

Im out.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
Movin_sL0

Fri May 20, 2016 9:25 am

Mexjonwayne wrote:Now its pathetic. ..now u dont wanna post the new bottles because u aint got time ...na my nigga u just got caught lyin..and now u wanna say shit how i spell ......nigga we know u fakin...u over there runnin out of shit to say and use stupid ass mistakes on my literacy. Just to try and keep the audience on ur side.........boy u a lame.....i dont have nun to profit off these niggas..i can care less wt they buy....but shit at least they can have some knowledge if the see the no label pts......and if they are fake they can distinguish the real no label pt from that online pharma bullshit.........if u wantvto know bout real drank and need a lesson...i can teach u son......
A) Because a nigga is at work, at my desk, and I can multitask simp ass nigga lol. Check the time, check the state for proof.
B) All my oil comes from my doc in Tx even though I work on the east coast. Let me put out more proof while I'm word doe!!
C) I get REAL pints out the pharmacy, not from a nigga named Juan out the back of a Tahoe haha.

And for the very last time for your remedial mf ass... That pint above is a new WOCK bottle. I done came with all proof and you posted some fu fu ass shit. Can you post a real pint? Some real oil? I promise we done though, I'm losing braincells fck'n with slow mf's. I ain't even that slow on an 8 of drank and 100mg of oxy. I done jumped through all your ho ass hoops, I can't it lay it out no simpler. Game. Set. Match.
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 10:33 am

Quit stealin shit offline.....u aint post nun but shit online....no cap no nun..yea of course its real....has da silver seal and a double pull off labels.......but were da cap at????? Show me da new cap.....fuck boy.y cant u put a new wock wit da cap...and if u show one wit dar old ass twist top one more time......buyin bullshit online. ...and still cant prove shit......u a faker...yankee ass nigga .....km down here and learn u some bitch........u didnt prove nun but jacked a pic offline and uploaded it....were da fuckin one wit a cap.....stuntin ass.....alll i got to say is if u fuck wit this nigga then u gettin juuged..........he knows he a lie and aint holdin nun...not even no fake shit....wtf...stop stealin pics OFFLINE bro......AND STOP BUYIN ONLINE......WEAK BOY....I MADE MORE IN DA PEN HUSTLIN SQUARES THAN U HAVE ANY DAY.....I APPLUAD U THO...GETTI AWAY WIT JUUGIN EVERYONE THO....U AINT FROM ROUND THESE PARTS BRO. ...SO STAY UP THERE. ...