Mixerr is back on TTO!

How did you find this site?
Rekshots

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:10 am

Mixerr wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
Mixerr wrote:Other than that, I will only post on here during a weekly basis as I still have album reviews to upload to YouTube. (18 of them to be exact.) By the way, did everyone see my Lil Black album reviews and album review videos I uploaded recently?
i liked your lil black review. i wasn't aware lil black made anything after "we all gonna die". he was a really good tupac clone and im happy to know he has two more albums. :)

also do you have his very first album called dark territory? on that album he was a really good scarface clone. :)
thank you as I thought my album review was very excellent and detailed.

Lil Black is an ATX legend! How can you not know about him? He was even on the Jay Leno show in 2001. He also has another album called Disrespectful which was released locally only in 2010. No I do not have Dark Territory. That EP very rare to find even in Austin. The only way you can get a physical copy is through Lik Black himself. It's on sosouth.com. Lil Black has released around 14 albums. Several which were unreleased such as Victor Newman, A Preachers Son, Victorious, Love Me or Not, Blaq Roze, and more!

I couldn't include On The Road Again single track on the Lil Black 2001 album review due to a copyright claim by Sony. Apparently I have to pay them to use their material.
do you have any of the CKC family's album. i think that was lil black group or label mates. i heard some of their album and its kinda cool :)

btw sony is gay and should stop being a playa hata
Mixerr
Screw Head

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:15 am

Rekshots wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
Rekshots wrote: i liked your lil black review. i wasn't aware lil black made anything after "we all gonna die". he was a really good tupac clone and im happy to know he has two more albums. :)

also do you have his very first album called dark territory? on that album he was a really good scarface clone. :)
thank you as I thought my album review was very excellent and detailed.

Lil Black is an ATX legend! How can you not know about him? He was even on the Jay Leno show in 2001. He also has another album called Disrespectful which was released locally only in 2010. No I do not have Dark Territory. That EP very rare to find even in Austin. The only way you can get a physical copy is through Lik Black himself. It's on sosouth.com. Lil Black has released around 14 albums. Several which were unreleased such as Victor Newman, A Preachers Son, Victorious, Love Me or Not, Blaq Roze, and more!

I couldn't include On The Road Again single track on the Lil Black 2001 album review due to a copyright claim by Sony. Apparently I have to pay them to use their material.
do you have any of the CKC family's album. i think that was lil black group or label mates. i heard some of their album and its kinda cool :)

btw sony is gay and should stop being a playa hata
I have The Family on cassette yes. However I have no way of uploading it to a computer. I have my hands tied with album reviews right now. The whole album knocks harder than wood grain! The CD goes for outrageous prices these days. Get it on tape. CKC is no longer a group.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
Mixerr
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 pm

Other than that, my hotline hours are from 11 AM to 5 PM. (Mixerr Reviews hotline: 512-496-3128)

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:50 am

Mixerr wrote:Other than that, my hotline hours are from 11 AM to 5 PM.
Mixerr
Screw Head

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Also be sure to check out my album review videos in this YouTube playlist.: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... LtldLCG1vI

Mex
Screw Head

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 pm

glad to see your view count is rising
fanbase is strong

nolettuceJanuary 5, 2015 at 2:34 AM
make sure to do a food review about how much lettuce sucks.
CEO713
Screw Head

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Welcome back Mixerr !
Mixerr
Screw Head

Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:07 am

CEO713 wrote:Welcome back Mixerr !
It's great to be back on TTO, CEO713. I missed everyone.