BASS

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:36 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:What kinda systems y'all bangin on?

Kenwood-1800max/900rms w/big 3 upgrade and 190v/alt
Kicker 12" compR's 2ohm/dvc rated 800rms each(I know, they underpowered, new amp coming soon)
Kenwood 6 & 1/2" 4 way doors
Kenwood 6/9" 6 way in rear deck

CompRs blew the back out of my box so I'm waiting on a new spl box 2.5 cubes per chamber.
I'm not 20 anymore, so I don't bang idiot technic like this.
But I do bang your baby mama
StaySmokinAndLeanin

Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Big J is the expert here he has the most experience, my opinion I always switch the cables out, you can never really trust stock wires since the quality is a mystery
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:29 am

Europe Savage wrote:
I'm not 20 anymore, so I don't bang idiot technic like this.
But I do bang your baby mama
Wtf is "technic" ? Some dumb yourapeeon slang ? Your not 20 anymore yet your tryin to act hard on a forum like a middle schooler. Go drink your pisswasser and fuck off Mr peebody.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:04 am

Idiot, I've got a baby, just like you. There are more important things now.
Go and write some more wack rhymes, idiot

Lol you such an idiot, that you don't even realize, that everybody in your suburbs is bangin your baby mama
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:36 pm

I don't live in suburbs fuck wad. If you so grown and mature then why u always being a hater talkin down?
I guess it's easy for little bitches like you to talk shit from a safe place tho now go breastfeed your brat while yo gal gets his dick sucked by a gap toothed yourapeeon.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:02 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:I don't live in suburbs fuck wad. If you so grown and mature then why u always being a hater talkin down?
I guess it's easy for little bitches like you to talk shit from a safe place tho now go breastfeed your brat while yo gal gets his dick sucked by a gap toothed yourapeeon.
You don't live in no suburbs, cause you aren't educated. So you earn no money
Lol, your family is poor. Just like your welfare bass.

Sell it...your baby is dying
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Yea we poor lol that's why I own my own house and my car , kids wearing $100 shoes an just dropped 2500 on my car lol OK keep fishin trollin ass hater
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Don't mean to sound like I'm ballin tho cuz I ain't, I work hard for my shit, as should u.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Lol, I finished college to NOT work hard.
just bought that new cr-v with everything in it, so I don't need to spend more money on it. And I don't want to look like an idiot on my job, cause if riding some tuned car. Because it ain't no job for the simple folks, nahmean
Next year gone BUILD a NEW house

I won't buy my son no 100 Euro shoes, cause I want to educate him and make him become a grateful person.
That might be a little tip for you
Nevertheless my footwork is Prada :)
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:40 pm

i wanna throw something in my beamer but i read that the trunk is sealed to tight or whatever and wont allow the subs to sound right..
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:11 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:i wanna throw something in my beamer but i read that the trunk is sealed to tight or whatever and wont allow the subs to sound right..
It will if you port the trunk into the cab. That's what I had to do cuz my trunk was so airtight you could feel the whole car shake but not hear it as good. I fiberglassed a 3&1/2" aero port with a 4" diameter x 6" long tube going through my back deck , made it look factory and clean. I'm telling you homie it dam near doubled the bass response in the cab plus it makes the trunk act like a 4th order bandpass in a sense making it sound louder than it really is.

If you do decide on doin it , get DD's, they're good on price and hold world records for SPL (given they're installed and powered properly)
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:03 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:i wanna throw something in my beamer but i read that the trunk is sealed to tight or whatever and wont allow the subs to sound right..
It will if you port the trunk into the cab. That's what I had to do cuz my trunk was so airtight you could feel the whole car shake but not hear it as good. I fiberglassed a 3&1/2" aero port with a 4" diameter x 6" long tube going through my back deck , made it look factory and clean. I'm telling you homie it dam near doubled the bass response in the cab plus it makes the trunk act like a 4th order bandpass in a sense making it sound louder than it really is.

If you do decide on doin it , get DD's, they're good on price and hold world records for SPL (given they're installed and powered properly)
What are DDs?? But man that sounds a Lil complicated to make haha. I had read suggestions on cutting a hole open through the center of the backseat where the arm rest thing pulls out ya nomtombot? Idk the name of that mf lol
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:24 am

DD's are "digital designs" , there a type of sub. Idk if they still do but they held the world record in SPL for a while(might still but idk) other good subs are soundstream, DC, RL, SMDs are awesome but pricey, focal is a really good brand for SQ(sound quality)
As for cutting a hole in the backseat idk bout that, I wouldn't cuz I like my shit to look stock(adds to the value) the port I put in my back deck looks like I bought it that way but you gotta be good with fiberglass to get those results.

What does the underside of your back deck look like?

Does it have any access holes in the underside u could utilise?
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:30 am

Here's a website that I'm gonna get my new 15's from when I get the bread.

DD4LIFE.COM

Gonna try an get a sundown 3000 amp to push'em with but that's just in my wish list for now lol
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:28 am

guess ima use new wires
taking off all 4 door panels is gonna be a bitch..