What Is Good And What is Evil?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:52 pm

Seen this shit posted on instagram

Here's the problem with this logic and yall niggas need to understand

Ain't no such thing as good or evil... It's all about power and who has it... Capital is naturally the means of gaining power under the system in which we live.

To most of y'all I'd assume people like Hitler would be characterized as "evil" or people of the sorts. However, what about all those skinheads or the neo-Nazis that worship him? Do they characterize him as evil? Hell naw, those crackers are spreading his message to whomever it might appeal to. Their beliefs aren't too accepted in the mainstream, so their reach is very limited. However, they are always on the move to broaden their scope. Same thing applies to the KKK and a lot of other right-wing extremists.

Religious leaders also understand this notion pretty well and they need to in order to survive an everlasting time.

Point of it all is that everything is fundamentally a contradiction. Feel me? We stand on earth because the forces of gravity weigh down on us even though there are forces from the earth's core pushing us away. That is science. In politics, ideas clash and contradict each other, though one must prevail by overcoming the others. That is also a science. Power /hegemony is what is ultimately sought, from forces of nature to our daily lives. To do so, you must overcome the contradictions in place. So yea, religion must abide a science in order to prevail. Money exists until the next best thing comes along, all in the forces of science.

Just some food for thought.
Rekshots

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:56 am

wow really makes you think

btw the last kkk lynching was in 1981
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Donald
you blacks really need to find a new boogie man. the kkk is dead and full of fbi agents. so they wont be hurting you guys any time soon.

:)
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:53 am

Rekshots wrote:wow really makes you think

btw the last kkk lynching was in 1981
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Donald
you blacks really need to find a new boogie man. the kkk is dead and full of fbi agents. so they wont be hurting you guys any time soon.

:)

True, but people like Trump have whitey all comfortable again.

That's why I respect Trump and his kind, because they understand politics better than most people. America has always been white supremacist at heart, though nowadays you have people like Obama, Clinton, and yes even Bernie Sanders giving the country a multi-colored/gendered face. However, their followers are primarily idiots who don't understand the limits of going against the grain.

The shit that Trump started will be everlasting. His supporters will not stop building a movement even if he loses. That's because he had the balls to point out that this country is faltering, but for all the wrong reasons naturally. Meanwhile people on the opposite end of the political spectrum are disoriented and can't get their shit together.

When Germany was in disarray after World War I, you know what two movements became the strongest in the country? The Nazis and the communists, because both had answers to what was wrong with their country. Only the most reactionary and most revolutionary elements of a society understand the essence of power. When shits hits the fan, these are what people seek because only material solutions solve material problems, not the metaphysical bullshit proposed by ideas in between.
Pre-K

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:05 pm

I TELL YA WATS GOOD!

MUHFUCKIN HENNESSY N CRNABERRY JUICE!

NOW DAT SHIT IS GOOD!
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:38 am

Too much knowledge in this thread
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:44 am

nah my nigga through the context of political shit this is fundamentally street smarts

i'd argue that the notion of power enables you to live past the fake shit out here

understand life for what it is and you already several steps ahead of these crash dummies

some niggas wanna run wild with this shit and become activists, but I ain't with that
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 am

wow i take a break from tto and j-don becomes a smart negro

who taught him how to read??!!!
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:00 am

*Draco Malfoy Tone*

I didnt Know You could read..................
Case7

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:40 am

who gives a fuck... smoke something bitch...