Bunch of Trump lovers..
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:12 am

Wasn't surprised
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:49 am

Dude, most of the states that voted Trump in still wave the fucking Confederate Flag! And then he managed to trick the idiots in traditional Democratic states to vote Republican!! I hope those idiots that protested and voted INDEPENDANT get Dildos for Christmas..
Pre-K

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:43 am

funny thing to me is dallas austin houston and i think even san antonio all voted blue

so it truly was the backwood hillbilly vote that won trump this election
Rekshots

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:21 am

sadiztic22 wrote:Dude, most of the states that voted Trump in still wave the fucking Confederate Flag! And then he managed to trick the idiots in traditional Democratic states to vote Republican!! I hope those idiots that protested and voted INDEPENDANT get Dildos for Christmas..
lol found your pic sadpussy
keep cryin pussy. us racist rednecks love the taste of your taco tears
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:13 pm

We don't mind salting up your tacos, bro.. It's those stupid ass Red Hats that terrify me.. Bloods are starting to sport them now en masse and now, when Cali rednecks and uninformed latinos and unaffiliated blacks wear them to honor Trump, they are getting shot up by Hillary backing Crips.. the stray bullets are hitting infants that have yet to choose which gangs they wanna roll with and that's a sad state of affairs..
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:33 am

Texas has always been republican and its sad I have lived here all my life. Never to know that in 2017 THEY COME OUT THE FUCKIN WOODWORK !! All the racist white ppl that wanna make america white again(which it never was!! it was owned by my ancestors THE INDIANS). White people have done nothing but kill people, slave people and steal land from people. I HOPE YOUR DREAMS OF A RACIST AMERICA WILL BE ONCE AGAIN CRUSHED COME DEC 19. WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT( SHE WON THE PEOPLES VOTE)
I don't like Hilary either but anything is better than SATAN HIMSELF!
(you stupid STUPID STUPID RETARDED AS FUCK REDNECK INBREAD HONKEY MOTHERFUCKERS!!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? IF INDEED HE TAKES OFFICE IT IS THE END. (we're all fucked crackas)
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:56 pm

If you truly believe Hillary is a better candidate you are cucked out of control, and if you think a few protests are going to change the outcome of this election learn what the electorial college is and what it's purpose is.

If you think Trump is a racist stop watching CNN and do some real research. Also if you didn't vote stop complaining and take what you get.
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:14 am

Well unlike like most of you poor stupid racist Americans who voted in satan's son,I have a get a way plan. i have my own business and plenty money i can leave whenever i please. if i don't like the way things go in January I'm out and u sit in the aftermath dumbfuck.

HE TRICKED ALOT OF PEOPLE ... SATAN IS VERY DECEPTIVE
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Haha!! That fool is already appointing the very same ELITE he said were in HILLARY'S pocket.. Them southern rednecks are probably running around right now shooting world record amounts of squirrels theyre so pissed...
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm

i haven't seen a squirrel in days...
Rekshots

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:34 pm

sadiztic22 wrote:Haha!! That fool is already appointing the very same ELITE he said were in HILLARY'S pocket.. Them southern rednecks are probably running around right now shooting world record amounts of squirrels theyre so pissed...
its called party politics. what are you fucking 12 or something
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Shut your ass up, REKSHOTS!! This fuck face DONALD TRUMP promised all hillbillies and mountain rednecks that he'd be on their PIG-FUCKING sides!! He convinced all these dumb fuck LATINOS, CHRISTIANS and hope seeking WHITE WOMEN that he'd drain the swamp but all he's draining is his snake on their faces!! Im upset about how all these poor mountain goat loving fucks, and the rest of them are seeing the swamp run off drown them and their pet racoons.. Haha!! We all told their dumb asses. You cant win a presidency without promising the big wigs their share but NOPE, they thought DONALD TRUMP was their new hope!! Cant help but smiling a little.. All these mountain mutts trusted the DON and got butt-fucked, just how they do their cattle....
Rekshots

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:30 pm

sadiztic22 wrote:Shut your ass up, REKSHOTS!! This fuck face DONALD TRUMP promised all hillbillies and mountain rednecks that he'd be on their PIG-FUCKING sides!! He convinced all these dumb fuck LATINOS, CHRISTIANS and hope seeking WHITE WOMEN that he'd drain the swamp but all he's draining is his snake on their faces!! Im upset about how all these poor mountain goat loving fucks, and the rest of them are seeing the swamp run off drown them and their pet racoons.. Haha!! We all told their dumb asses. You cant win a presidency without promising the big wigs their share but NOPE, they thought DONALD TRUMP was their new hope!! Cant help but smiling a little.. All these mountain mutts trusted the DON and got butt-fucked, just how they do their cattle....
i know. i wanted him to make john cena secertary of state and Kenny Chesney Secretary of Agriculture.. but he fucking can't and that shit makes me cry

fuyck trump

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP
Machete Chipperson

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:34 am

Trump 2016 #buildthewall