Do you celebrate Columbus Day?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:49 am

Boy C wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 pm
European colonizers killed so many Native Americans that it changed the global climate, researchers say
(CNN)When Europeans arrived in the Americas, they caused so much death and disease that it changed the global climate, a new study finds.

European settlers killed 56 million indigenous people over about 100 years in South, Central and North America, causing large swaths of farmland to be abandoned and reforested, researchers at University College London, or UCL, estimate. The increase in trees and vegetation across an area the size of France resulted in a massive decrease in carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere, according to the study.

Carbon levels changed enough to cool the Earth by 1610, researchers found. Columbus arrived in 1492,

"CO2 and climate had been relatively stable until this point," said UCL Geography Professor Mark Maslin, one of the study's co-authors. "So, this is the first major change we see in the Earth's greenhouse gases.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/world/eu ... 1549083615

:usaflag:
if you think about it killing the natives was pretty cool. cuz without colubmus i woudln't be living in my mamas basement in north dakota watching anime and fucking my sex doll :lol: :lol:

also whoever told us to stop killing the indidans are a bunch of moral fags. i know this is about to piss alot of people off but IDGAF

imagine being one of the cowboy explorers back in the day. you can raid an indian village and kill all the men. then you can fuck all the indian hoes. it woudln't mater if you bust a nut in they pussy they gonna die of the black plaeuge any way.
dem niggaz like davey crocket and billy boone had it good they got to fuck all the slave hoes then they got to kidnap abunch of indian hoes :lol: :lol: den they could go to the slave market and buy a couple more hoes fuck them unti lthey die and go about your day like nuttin happen. aint no law againt raping a slave to death or givin an indiean hoe aids :lol: :lol: then you can chill in your log cabbon and fuckg your wooden sex doll.

Damn all the moral fag are fucking my life up. i wouldn't be a virgin if i lived back then i be fucking them pocahoantas looking hoes and raping slave hoes.

pocahoantes had sum big ass titties :lol: :lol:

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:18 am

The good ol days

Native pussy was