Le$- Techno Violet

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Mixerr
Screw Head

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:54 am

Mex wrote:
Mixerr wrote:Le$ remind me of Jes Latino.
Mixerr, Mex requests a Jes Latino review
El Tejanero review will surely expand your fanbase
I believe that this won't give you a bad rep for supporting child molesters so you should be good :D
I can't believe people still think I support child molesters. I'll say that I never did and never will have. Sure I've been wanting to do a Jes Latino album review. It will be out in July. Right now I'm moving back to my duplex. That's why there haven't been any new album reviews. Just follow ups of recent ones.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:54 am

Word around the duplex is you moved out BC you were caught with a child ??
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Mixerr gettin that teenage puzzy
Mixerr
Screw Head

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:18 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:Word around the duplex is you moved out BC you were caught with a child ??
No that was never true.

Mixerr
Screw Head

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Other than that, my Le$ album review only got 20 views on the MAR Facebook page. Not what I was expecting. Usually it's 40 views on average. Other than that, another Le$ album review, a Jes Latino album review, and the Toni Braxton & Babyface album review will be out in July 2016 as planned. Thank you all for putting up with the delays as I just moved back into my duplex.

Mex
Screw Head

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Mixerr wrote:
Mex wrote:
Mixerr wrote:Le$ remind me of Jes Latino.
I believe that this won't give you a bad rep for supporting child molesters so you should be good :D
I can't believe people still think I support child molesters. I'll say that I never did and never will have. Sure I've been wanting to do a Jes Latino album review. It will be out in July. Right now I'm moving back to my duplex. That's why there haven't been any new album reviews. Just follow ups of recent ones.
cuz they're dumbasses, haters gonna hate on your success, they just wait for the perfect moment when they catch you slippin doing an SPM review
Mac Jesus gonna keep saying you killed him when you didn't and thacriminal369 will keep sending you death threats on your gmail, but you will still be out there making brehsive reviews and filming some epic urban exploration vids in dangerous shitholes, they hate that
keep doing your thing mixerr, your real fans know you don't molest underage girls at your duplex and appreciate your efforts to review/expose SPM
lee_tyme

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:17 pm

the steak and shrimp series are my favorites, but none the less i support all his projects
Desperado
Screw Head

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Mixxer if you did an album review of any Future album you would get 80 views instead of the usual 40.
TexasTrill409

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:54 pm

that boy Le$ is a beast
Mixerr
Screw Head

Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:48 am

Mex wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
Mex wrote:
cuz they're dumbasses, haters gonna hate on your success, they just wait for the perfect moment when they catch you slippin doing an SPM review
Mac Jesus gonna keep saying you killed him when you didn't and thacriminal369 will keep sending you death threats on your gmail, but you will still be out there making brehsive reviews and filming some epic urban exploration vids in dangerous shitholes, they hate that
keep doing your thing mixerr, your real fans know you don't molest underage girls at your duplex and appreciate your efforts to review/expose SPM
I know. I'm doing a lot more urban exploring these days. Those places I go to are shitholes though. The Jes Latino album is now up on Facebook. Now I just have to figure out which other Le$ albums are out there that haven't been reviewed yet.