I Remember that one thread with all them links in it

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J Hilla

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm assuming it's all gone but damn shit was epic. I shoulda got all them hoes when I could. anybody know anywhere else to find some links? I done bought hella screwtapes (june 27, straight wreckin, Waitin on slant, herschelwood 94, all the 3 n the mornins and all screwed up, but I like to listen to them before I buy nomtombot

this boy got some links to the essentials

http://southsideholding.blogspot.com
MilitaryMind

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Real Screwhead don't preview before coppin.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:27 pm

True that ^
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:02 am

I remember the thread w the list of the names of tapes and meanings :/
J Hilla

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:17 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:Real Screwhead don't preview before coppin.
you must not be a very particular listener whoadie..... I am

my main thing is the audio quality varies, codeine fiend, straight wreckin , syrup and soda and others are nice as hell, some not so much tho. Some tapes screw kinda just let the songs play and others he was cuttin blendin etc

desperado where u at fool
MilitaryMind

Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:59 pm

J Hilla wrote:

my main thing is the audio quality varies, codeine fiend, straight wreckin , syrup and soda and others are nice as hell, some not so much tho. Some tapes screw kinda just let the songs play and others he was cuttin blendin etc

Trust, I am very particular about my Screw. And I understand what you're saying, but I'm sure you know by now that Screw is a hit and miss. Not all of them go hard and for damn sure the Audio isn't always gonna be up to par.
J Hilla

Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:24 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J Hilla wrote:

Trust, I am very particular about my Screw. And I understand what you're saying, but I'm sure you know by now that Screw is a hit and miss. Not all of them go hard and for damn sure the Audio isn't always gonna be up to par.
that's what I'm sayin fam so I can't just cop any and every screw. I don't have paper like that cuz I might be buyin some I won't relisten . So Dat Meskin is a blessing......

And I'm pretty sure any time a dj is selling mixtapes he could be sued by the labels of anybody on the tape unless he got permission, same thing as sampling. So I don't feel awful for not giving randy and them all my money. But keke esg and the Hawkins family can get it all.
MilitaryMind

Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:31 pm

J Hilla wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J Hilla wrote:

that's what I'm sayin fam so I can't just cop any and every screw. I don't have paper like that cuz I might be buyin some I won't relisten . So Dat Meskin is a blessing......

And I'm pretty sure any time a dj is selling mixtapes he could be sued by the labels of anybody on the tape unless he got permission, same thing as sampling. So I don't feel awful for not giving randy and them all my money. But keke esg and the Hawkins family can get it all.

I can definitely understand why you won't shop with Randy most of his Mixes sucks. Lol
Kush
Screw Head

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:53 am

Yeah alot of Randy shit is trash