Z-Ro - S O L I D EP

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Rekshots

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:53 am

Niko wrote:Sad af that y'all mofos still jam this washed up lame ass nigga. Y'all should be more like Rek & I & listens to rare Japanese business men music. I'll pray for y'alls taste in music to get better this year.

this song > z ro's worthless life

i wish z ro would just smoke crack already and jus kil himself
J_man_713
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:08 am

Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:Sad af that y'all mofos still jam this washed up lame ass nigga. Y'all should be more like Rek & I & listens to rare Japanese business men music. I'll pray for y'alls taste in music to get better this year.

You're a grown man and got a picture of that loser Justin bieber as your avi. Real winner.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:15 am

RIP Rekshots
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 am

Niko don't you jam Kanye
Rekshots

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:58 am

J_man_713 wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

You're a grown man and got a picture of that loser Justin bieber as your avi. Real winner.
are fucking joking? did you even listen to the shitty ep? they were literally one good songs on it. all the songs were just crappy beats and z-ro "sing rappin" (watever taht fucking means).

try and tell me with a fuckign straight face that songs like "act like that" and "thats what i did" are actually good songs? because they are fucking trash. nothing about those songs were worth the money people paid for it

the only bright spot on the album was the song with BG. because BG actually fucking rapped! funny how a washed up cash money junkie, like bg, outshined z-ro. on his own fucking song

muther fuckin try and say this song is good.

its not, you say its good you are a fucking lier and a jew. i can't listen to more than 30 seconds of it without wanting to turn it off

the fact is zro can't fucking sing. the whole sing rapping shit needs to stop. he should go back to being bootleg tupac and pharoah. at least then he actually made meaningful music. instead was are stuck with bullshit like "1 time"

you want to know why texas rap is dead? because people tolerate crap like SOLID EP. zro was a respectable artist when he made albums like "look wat you did to me" and "The Life of joeph macfaggit". you know why because those albums are actually good. it had creative production and meaningful lyrics. now all you get is a fat washed up fag who just slaps together bullshit music and expects people to like it or "YOUZ A HATER".

fuck zro

zro fucking kill youself

you need to find taht fucking razor blade and slit your wrist you fucking faggit

anyone who disagrees with me is a faggot or works for zro

justin bieber's album purpose > z-ro last 5 albums
Mex
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Rekshots wrote:you want to know why texas rap is dead? because people tolerate crap like SOLID EP.
so damn true
Niko
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:42 pm

J_man_713 wrote:

Lmao you're out your mind
^^^^ someone who knows what zro dick taste like.
Niko
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

you want to know why texas rap is dead? because people tolerate crap like SOLID EP. zro was a respectable artist when he made albums like "look wat you did to me" and "The Life of joeph macfaggit". you know why because those albums are actually good. it had creative production and meaningful lyrics. now all you get is a fat washed up fag who just slaps together bullshit music and expects people to like it or "YOUZ A HATER".

fuck zro

zro fucking kill youself

you need to find taht fucking razor blade and slit your wrist you fucking faggit

anyone who disagrees with me is a faggot or works for zro

justin bieber's album purpose > z-ro last 5 albums
Mah nigga Rek. This the realest shit on new TTO
Niko
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:49 pm

J-Don wrote:Niko don't you jam Kanye
Yep. And that matters why?? Unlike washed up z-ho he's relevant & a production genius.

The production on Kanyes worst song ever > anything faggot ass zero has ever done.
Niko
Screw Head

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Y'all fags need to realize it's not the 2000's any more. You niggas stay stuck.
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 am

Niko wrote:
J-Don wrote:Niko don't you jam Kanye
Yep. And that matters why?? Unlike washed up z-ho he's relevant & a production genius.

The production on Kanyes worst song ever > anything faggot ass zero has ever done.

what a horrible opinion

i don't really listen to z-ro no mo but still kanye at his best was a bootleg pete rock.

how to produce a kanye beat: just sample semi popular hipster shit and add a couple of 808's on it.

total genius

i'd rather be jamming z-ro back in the mid 2000s when he was on rap-a-lot
J_man_713
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:35 am

Maan first of all. That worthless hoe Justin beaver needs to be deported already. He sucks even more dick than his music.

2nd. The only thing you said that I agree with is z-ro older stuff is better. But this is still better than 95% of other garbage that's out. 4 good songs on here. 1 time, comin diine, act like that, and thru the roof.
And yes. That's why rap is dead. Not just texas music. It's too acceptable to put out subpar music.

And lastly kanye is OK. What's your definition of "relevant"?
Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:49 am

cryin in my room thinkin bout life
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Pre-K

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:06 am

Justin Bieber feat. Z-Ro - Love My Haterz (Produced by Kanye West)

wen dis gon happenzz?
Niko
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:39 am

J_man_713 wrote:And lastly kanye is OK. What's your definition of "relevant"?
Well lets see here, 21 grammys, 7 album released, 7 albums platinum, on the verge of 8 next month....

What has zero done again???

Thats right... Nothing but get fucked over by rap a lot. Shut your cunt ass up & get his dick out your faggot ass.