pre k diss coming soon

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Screw Head

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:01 pm

i paid pre k $300 to be featured in his i ball pt 2 video.....i booked a hotel & flight to dallas for the shoot........i was to be sitting in the car with the video models while he rapped........he used my money for the pole dancing scene u can clearly see him mocking me by stepping on the money & he shot the video a week early.......he has blocked me from all social media......pay me back prek

S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Pre-K

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:22 pm

Lol stfu why u gotta lie?? I met this foo outside of 7-11 begin for change he was like “IM DOWN BAD PRE KAY I WANNA BALL LIKE U. ILL DO ANYHTING TO BE A BALLER LIKE U 🤤

I told him to shut the fuck up cuz he’s actin like a straight BOPPALINI but I told him I’d give em a job to hold some lights at my video shoot

THIS MUHFUCKA SHOWED UP 2 HOURS LATE SMELLING LIKE STARIGHT SHIT. Like he looked n smelled like he straight shitted on hisself. I ain’t wanna be rude but he was makin the hoes uncomfortable so I told him to STEP.

He pull out a measly 3 dollars talkin bout “OoH iMa BaLlER” lookin like a straight mark so I TOOK that 3 Lil ass dollars n added it to my stack

Then I 97.9 THE BEAT yo AZZ!! U ran off like a lil hoe n then pee peed on yourself Lol me n all the hoes were pointing and lAughing at u

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:44 pm

PLEX
Boy C wrote:I done told the landlord.

I’m paying good money for my living. Don’t want these hoodrats throwing Burger King everywhere
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Pre Kay stay ballin fucking dem Damned Dolls
Respect +1000