Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Screw Head

Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:30 am
It kinda baffles me that there’s really guys out here that can’t get no pussy. It’s like women no matter how ugly they are can always find some dick......for the most part. And then men, even some ugly ones be getting pussy and then there’s men who just can’t get it to save their life.....but maybe you need to lower your standards.....not moral standards but you gotta stop looking for good looking women.....try finding an average looking girl if that’s even possible for you.....or maybe you should re evaluate your whole game if you have any
its because pussy has no face u can be the ugliest sloppiest fattest bytch & ur vag will still be euphoric
not so much the same with guys & dicks
i have literally seen men who look like models fook bytches who look like precious or honey boo boos mom
a bytch doesnt have to do anything to get a man there will always be a guy for her if u dont believe me go look at really fat bytches who post on ig or fb they have hundreds of men liking & calling their pics sexy
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Screw Head

Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:35 am
Just like that one guy Elliot Rogers who killed all those “hot” sorority girl’s cuz they always ignored him.......he was rich and he wasn’t even ugly but he had no kind of appealing personality.....he acted like an anime kid which is fine but he should have tried to get with nerdy anime girls that would appreciate him and look he died a pitiful death because the “hot” girls rejected him
uh oh u just disse rekshots idol its not going to be good 4 u when he sees this
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Offset a fool for this one

Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:18 pm

I guess pussy run the world
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:39 pm

But your wrong a bitch doesn’t have to do anything to get some dick.....just because you can get dick that doesn’t mean shit what is that really hitting on.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:39 pm

It’s a crazy world out here for both genders
Rekshots

Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:
It kinda baffles me that there’s really guys out here that can’t get no pussy. It’s like women no matter how ugly they are can always find some dick......for the most part. And then men, even some ugly ones be getting pussy and then there’s men who just can’t get it to save their life.....but maybe you need to lower your standards.....not moral standards but you gotta stop looking for good looking women.....try finding an average looking girl if that’s even possible for you.....or maybe you should re evaluate your whole game if you have any
its because pussy has no face u can be the ugliest sloppiest fattest bytch & ur vag will still be euphoric
i have literally seen men who look like models fook bytches who look like precious or honey boo boos mom
a bytch doesnt have to do anything to get a man there will always be a guy for her if u dont believe me go look at really fat bytches who post on ig or fb they have hundreds of men liking & calling their pics sexy
its call the Juggernaut law

"Juggernaut law is the theory that the very most unattractive women receive a surprisingly large amount of attention from men, sometimes more attention than women of average attractiveness.

The name of the law derives from the idea that a women's SMV is 'unstoppable' like a Juggernaut.

Juggernaut law can be explained by Bateman's principle, female hypergamy, women's lower libido and greater choosiness causing an oversupply of sexually frustrated males. This insight corroborates the notion that femcels are volcels and refutes the wall to some extent. There is a large contingent of incel men, incelish men, and truecel men whose cold approaches or warm approaches have largely consisted of juggernauting, as they feel they have no chance with women they find attractive. "
https://incels.wiki/w/Juggernaut_law

you need to realize women are nothing more than overgrown children that men pretend to care about because they have pussies. Women are very uninteresting and most of the time stupid
Rekshots

Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:54 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:41 pm
Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:35 am
Just like that one guy Elliot Rogers who killed all those “hot” sorority girl’s cuz they always ignored him.......he was rich and he wasn’t even ugly but he had no kind of appealing personality.....he acted like an anime kid which is fine but he should have tried to get with nerdy anime girls that would appreciate him and look he died a pitiful death because the “hot” girls rejected him
uh oh u just disse rekshots idol its not going to be good 4 u when he sees this
Eilliot is a hero to millions around the world and is considered a saint by most

RUnnie ... she's a 34 year old used up whore with a drug addiction. she wil never have a fulfilling life and when she dies nobody will remember or care about her.

RIP ELLIOT
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:04 pm

The jaugernaut law is the most retarded shit I’ve ever heard of. So basically men are some serious low self esteem losers well ones that think like that anyways......wowwwww well I’m grateful that everyone is different thank God. Cuz I wouldn’t ever wanna give anyone like Elliot Rodgers or rekshots some pussy if they were the last men on earth. Clearly they hate themselves and have no self confidence
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:07 pm

I’m off here for awhile I’m giving up all social media’s for 30 days starting tomorrow.

Assumlamlakum
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:08 pm

4 months left in the year......this shit went by so fast it’s like weird kinda it feels March was just yesterday
Screw Head

Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:27 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 pm
2813308004 wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:
its call the Juggernaut law

"Juggernaut law is the theory that the very most unattractive women receive a surprisingly large amount of attention from men, sometimes more attention than women of average attractiveness.

The name of the law derives from the idea that a women's SMV is 'unstoppable' like a Juggernaut.

Juggernaut law can be explained by Bateman's principle, female hypergamy, women's lower libido and greater choosiness causing an oversupply of sexually frustrated males. This insight corroborates the notion that femcels are volcels and refutes the wall to some extent. There is a large contingent of incel men, incelish men, and truecel men whose cold approaches or warm approaches have largely consisted of juggernauting, as they feel they have no chance with women they find attractive. "
https://incels.wiki/w/Juggernaut_law

you need to realize women are nothing more than overgrown children that men pretend to care about because they have pussies. Women are very uninteresting and most of the time stupid
bruh this explained it perfectly wtf
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:08 pm

I didn't understand that pussy paragraph but it is true that uglier hoes get more attention sometimes

When i used to club every weekend i realized most guys walked up to the uglier sluts because they were easy pussy. And a lot of times the baddest bitches were seen standing alone on the sideline because no one had the balls to go up to them.

So i would go up to them and even tho most were way outta my league, they wouldn't run me off 80% of the time because they appreciated i had the courage to walk up to them and not make them look lonely

I aint gonna front and say i was fucking all the bad bitches, but i was walking up to them and having convos with them when everyone else was too scared to approach them. You'd be surprised how many fine ass hoes actually like confidence and a sense of humor. You just gotta have the balls to do it.

But when i was feeling lazy and didnt want to try hard to be funny or spit game, i would just go for a uglier hoe down to twerk on me since it was easy puzzy

(You do gotta have some type of game tho, you can't walk up to a bad bitch with some lame ass pick up lines)

Just think of some off the wall shit or something that will catch their attention. Preferably something funny and random. That usually gets you their trust and doesn't make you look like a desperate nigga

You can't just be a creep and pull up saying some lame shit like "damn girl you fine" or the classic "WhAtS yOuR nAmE?"

You'll get turned down real quickkk if she's a fine bitch..

Mayne hol up i done spilled too much free game

I should write a book with all my tips and tricks.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:18 pm

Also girls at clubs usually travel in packs

And in the group there's always the obvious bad bitch. And then a couple ugly hoes protecting her (most of the time because they dont want their fine ass friend to leave them since no one else talks to them)

The fat ones are the toughest cock blockers and will be ready to fight you to protect their friend.

So here's my secret. (Yall lucky im drunk and giving out some free game)

DO NOT GO STRAIGHT TO THE BAD BITCH. YOU WILL BE PUSHED OFF BY THE UGLY FRIENDS

You gotta approach the fat ugly one in the group first and get cool with her. Or approach the group as a whole, to make the fat ugly bitch feel included therefore letting her guard down and letting you into the group

If i was saying something funny i would make sure to make eye contact with the fat friend so she feels like im talking to her directly but making sure her sexy friend is hearing and laughing as well

You can't rush it, this shit is a fucking psychological war ya feel me. Once you've reached full trust, you can slide over to the fine friend in the group and start spitting game. At this point the fat bitch will be off protect mode and you'll have the fine bitch twerking on you when that liquor hits her and she starts feeling freaky

Stay tuned for more dat meskin tips and tricks

#FreeGame
Pre-K

Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:07 am

2813308004 wrote:i saw prek in the lil 3rd podcast video defending lil flip i luv u for that pre k
Lol stop lyin u can’t see me

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app